Issei The Red Comet

Story Setting:Gundam Seed and Destiny

Characters: are the same except a few 
that will be put in.

Zeon will be a mercenary group led by Issei.

He and a couple of others with follow the main plot with a few tweaks.

Issei will have the same attitude and courage like in dxd. 

Issei will be killed in the dxd by Samuels curse. Some being will intervene and will send Issei to the gundam seed universe.

Issei will figure it out and be amazed  since he knows whats going on kinda.

Issei will still have Ddraig, but Ddraig will be an A.I of sorts that can transfer from any device if Issei puts the chip in.

Issei will form The Zeon Mercenaries, when he is sent to the universe and have his squad - family with him tell the end of both stories. Issei will be looking for his members and mobile suits tell the Gundam seed story starts which is one year.

Let me know if that makes sense or if i should change anything.

Little Issei Bio:

Issei piot suit

( Full Frontals Suit )

Issei's uniform ( Full frontal )

Issei will look the same in dxd and will not wear no mask

Mobile Suit which will give him the title The Red comet.

Sinanju:

Issei will have a harem still in this

Issei will bring his forces and help save his universe from trihexa.

It will be a year after Issei leaves, which will take the 1 year preparation and the times of both seed and Destiny.

Time will ne faster here and slow in the dxd world.

The mysterious being will alert and show himself to Issei and open a portal that will allow him and his forces along with his allies to aid the dxd army against the choas Brigade, Trihexa, and the alliance of hell.

Issei will then stay in his universe and the others will have a choice to stay or go back to thier universe.

Well hope you like this idea and let me know if i should make this book real.

Rate: 10/10 or more

Likes:

Dislikes:

Let me know anything and hope ya enjoy this Idea.