Issei the Secret Lucifer

During the great war, it was known all Devil kings had died.

What they did not know is they were clones and the original Lucifer went out to explore the world.

The original Maou had sealed his power completely, but remained with his memories.

After the Great war and civil war, he helped out in a few events from the shadows from each of those fights. He was glad to find out Rizevim had went to the good side of things and helped. The Original Lucifer left after knowing the Underworld was in the right hands.

The original Lucifer decided to go by a new name. Issei hyoudou, after traveling and meeting new people for the thousands of years. He decided to relax and be done with the supernatural world.

He decided to do an ancient spell that could revert himself to a baby. He decided to go to kouh. Issei found out this would hold a Key into the future. So he decided to find a good family to raise him as a kid. It was like luck was on his side as he found a couple with the last surname he made.

Issei: garou and miki hyoudou huh, such a nice couple

Issei: garou and miki hyoudou huh, such a nice couple. They wull do just fine.

This would then follow the events tell cannon.

When Issei is at the age of 10, when he made friends with Irina, who he came to care about, he was walking around tell he heard a boom and heard fighting.

After that, he went to go see what it was all about. When he got thier, he saw a woman and a girl about to be killed. So he unlocked a bit of his power and killed the rogue members. He quickly sealed it, so it wouldn't be noticed. He faked it, and came up the steps to see if they were alright. Shuri being a professional in sensing the energy, simply looked at him and asked. Are you a devil young man.

Issei:.... God dammit, 😑

Well cant lie now can I ?

Shuri: Did you kill them, my clanman, well were family i thought to believe.

Issei: Yes i am ma'am,

Akeno: Are you going to hurt me and my mom?

Issei: No, im not like the rest of my own kind, who may and may not.

For i am the Original Lucifer of the Underworld and the son of God

Shuri: Thats impossible, my husband said you died. He explained to me what events happened during his years.

Issei: That us true, however they were clones. I myself was done and decided to wonder the world for myself and to get a new outlook on things.

Akeno: Wow, you must be strong mister.

Issei: Heh, i am in the top 10 for a reason. However power levels changed and i may be rusty in my powers.

Shuri: Why would you save us though?