Issei of the Taimanin Corps

Picture Issei on the throne ( whyvmust wattpad always be picky lol )

Bio

( Issei's Main Attire )

Issei will be a human/devil/dragon hybrid tell later on in the story.

Issei will be sent to the taimanin world and wake up in an alley way.

The story will start off with witch steel annerose and the rest of taimanin will follow.

Issei will be more profound in devil magic.

Issei will continue to use devil magic tell the final showdown and will keep Ddraig a secret.

Issei will bring certain orcs, goblins, dwarfs, elves, dark elves, certain human hero's. And etc. Later on.

Issei will then lead a final attack against  Edwin black and his allies.

Issei will then be contacted by a certain being and tell Issei that Rizevim and his allies along with trihexa will attack and destroy the Underworld and other supernatural factions.

The being said that some rules must be broken and sends Issei's  and his allies to hell to bring all supernatural beings back and lead a final assault on the massive army. Issei will then find out Rizevim is controlled by the evil ExE god Melvazoa which in this story will be the strongest being along with his army.

Issei will then ask for a 1v1 against Melvazoa to avoid unnecessary deaths.  The supernatural and human allies along with the ExE will experience the most epic and amazing fight the dimensions have seen since the beginning of time.

In the aftermath a new government is put in place and the ExE is at peace. Issei and the army pull out and go back to thier dimension and then rebuild and induct all the families of each faction and the world is united.

Rate: 10/10 or more

Likes:

Dislikes:

Things may change if you guys do like this idea.

Hope you like and enjoy this idea.

Feel free to ask me questions on anything.