The tale of a King and Pawn

What would happen if Issei were to be reincarnated into a devil by Rias who left.

However.... A female Sirzechs is teleported later to see a teen Issei laying on the ground with what looks like a fallen angel spear hole in his gut.

She feels sorry for the boy, but she senses something stronger in his left hand. When she comes closer she sees a gauntlet appear and dissappear.

She is shocked that her spoiled little sister left the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation on the ground wounded and not taken home. So... she does the best thing and bring him to her home and care... tell he wakes up.

Sirzechs Lucifer:

Issei hyoudou:

( Dresses like vali and has the same personality close to canon )

Now i am open for Ideas if this should be a harem or Just these two with a few others.

This will be set a few years before when Issei is a freshman.

He however killed by a different Fallen Angel. He will be under the radar of Rias, but Issei will meet everyone else like Riser and a few others early.

There will still be a fight, but Riser is forced to do it by his dad. So he changes into the canon personality.

Issei is still kept a secret though, he is a devil but free now since they thought he was dead. So they had Ajuka untie the ones that Rias used and gave her a new set of pawns.

Let me know what else could be changed in this story while i work on the other stories.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Rate: 10/10 or more

The characters and anime do not belong to me but go to thier respective owners.