ch 1

Finally destiny is here with more twist and turns. Please do inline comments. Hope everyone will give it love and yes this a changed story. 🤭

So enjoy your story.

*********************************

There is a slight change in the story.

In JC Maxwell college of science, arts, and commerce. In a isolated place.

Boy: I love avni I can't imagine my life without you please don't say that you don't love me anymore.!

Avni: Neil kitni baar mein bolu! Don't you hear I don't love you anymore I am done with you. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Avni in mind: sorry Neil I can't be a good girlfriend but i need to go. My family needs me.

The next moment changed avni's thinking regarding Neil.

Neil who was on his knees got up and catched her by her arms tightly he was hell mad at her .

Neil : wtf! You you..pooja was right a middle class girl like you is never trust worthy  loving you was biggest mistake of my life you just used me. You and that ali... Mujhe ussi din Samjh jana chahiye tha. Y.. o. u never loved me you was only behind my money you are a bloody gold digger job mere pass paise nhi hain than you are leaving me !  A middle class girl should never be loved they should be the mistress of wealthy men.

Neil spat out everything without thinking for once. Making the situation more worse. When he realised what he said it was already very late.

Neil : avni.... Jaan i didn't meant that I.. J.... U... ST... Stammering

Avni: no Neil don't speak a word I got my all answers tumhe aur kuch kehne ki zarurat nhi hain!

Neil : avni  softly trying to hold her hand but she jerked away

Avni : Neil don't touch me! 

Neil : avni please don't leave me. You never loved me tabhi toh aise jaa rhi ho I know you are cheating on me with ali!  Tum meri life ki sabse badi galti ho. . Neil losed his patience

Avni prov.

I never expected to say this how can he just question my love...   He thinks ibam cheating on him..... But the truth I know . I regret for loving you but i still love you.

Avni's tears had it's way she cried. In front of him but he didn't care because of his manly ego!

Avni: galti hu na main tumhaari life ki toh..... I will leave you forever.

Neil was heart broken he loved her and he loves her  and he will love her until his last breath but the situation was made worst by him by his words.

Words cut deeper than knife

Avni left the place and went to their classroom. Where everyone was enjoying avni was packing her bag just than Neil catches her by her elbow.

Once the class became silent everyone was looking at them. Obviously when a  student from different stream everyone will be conscious to know the matter.

( ps avni was in science stream and Neil was in commerce's stream. And they had different classrooms)   I hope no one is confuse