𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: "𝙊𝙝, 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙.."

●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●

—Y/N WALKED AROUND PLAYING HER PSP. SHE RAPIDLY MOVED HER FINGERS. She didn't look up and bumped into someone.

She finally looked up, "Oh, My bad.."  He smiled and waved, "It's fine, watch where you're going."

She walked away back on her PSP, he stared and chuckled, "Raijin of Tokyo! Haha!"

Y/n sighed, she saved and powered off her PSP. "Now, I have to meet Mikey and Draken."

Her Purple/blue eyes glisten in the light, arriving at the bakery they were supposed to meet.

She opened the glass doors, "Mikey, Draken.." Mikey perked up when he heard her voice.

"Oh, Y/n!" Draken sighed and stood up, he handed over some macaroons and bubble tea.

She had a small smile as she took it, "Thanks Draken!" She sipped and walked off.

Mikey stood smiling, "Okay..." He followed Y/n and Draken who left him. Mikey ran up to Y/n, "Ne, Y/n-Chin! Let's see the underground fight!"

She hummed, Mikey and Draken walked to the school. Y/n silently walked behind, "Um, why are we checking out the underground?"

"Kiyomasa is using the name of Toman." Draken explained, Y/n nodded, she never liked him.

———•••

"Oi, Kiyomasa. You're scaring the crowd." Draken said, his hands stuffed into his pocket.

"That dragon tattoo, it's Ken Ryuguji! Vice president of Toman! Aka, Draken!" One of the men said, Mikey just ate his Dorayaki.

"Ne, Ken-Chin..." Mikey walked forward, "Ha? Don't call me that." Y/n played in her PSP.

"I'm out of Dorayaki!" He showed his hands, "Who's that kid? Can't he read the tension?"

All bowed, "Good work, Commander!" Mikey walked forward licking the crumbs off.

He walked passed Kiyomasa who did a slight bow, "Good work, Commander.." Draken kicked him, "Oi, Kiyomasa. That was a shallow bow to the president.."

Y/n walked pass without a single glance at the male, rapidly controlling the buttons. Her eyes moved whenever there's a boss.

Draken patted her head, "Play too much, you'll get a headache." Y/n hummed, "That's not true.." Draken chuckled.

"Are you really a middle schooler?" Mikey asked the beat up blonde, "Hm, what's your name?"

"Takemichi H-hanagaki.." Mikey smiled, "Takemitchy.." The blonde looked confused, "Huh?"

"He said what he said, Takemitchy." Draken said, Mikey nodded, "From now on, you're my friend!"

"Ha?!" Takemitchy looked shock, Mikey got up and walked towards Kiyomasa, "Are you the one who controls the fight?"

"Y-yes.." Kiyomasa looked up, Mikey smiled and kicked under his chin, Kiyomasa was knocked out by that.