𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6: ❝𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛!!❞

((𝙔/𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙙, "𝙈𝙖𝙣! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮!" 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩, "𝙈𝙖𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙮? 𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩!"))

—Y/N LOOKED AROUND, SHE SWORE SHE HEARD CRASHING. Y/N TOOK A CORNER AND SAW TAKEMITCHY BEING THROWN AROUND.

This action made Y/n piss, she walked up to them, "Oi! What ya thinking?!" They looked at her.

Some random guy came up, "Miss, back off it's gang-" Y/n punched the guy, he flew a few good meters away.

Taiju looked at her than to the male, "Hey. I like you! Join black dragons." Y/n stood in front of him and glared.

"Hah?! I'm already in a gang, it's the guy you've been tossing around. Y/n is my name." Taiju hummed, "Raijin of Tokyo... Thunder god.."

She hummed, "You know your facts... Go away." Taiju laughed, "And what-" Y/n round house him, he fell and never came back up.

Y/n looked up, "Oi! You brats! Move along or I'll beat the living shit out of ya!"

They stepped back, few members came and picked Taiju up, they ran off.

"Damn! That girl is a monster!" Koko said, Inui nodded.

———

Y/n sighed as the meeting went great!!! No!! Hanma keeps flirting, while Y/n trying her best to play her game.

Kisaki stood staring with a 'What the Fuck you doing' look at Hanma. He just stared, shaking his head.

Y/n huffed and walked faster, Hanma noticed this and did the same.

"... Hanma I swear to fucking god! Leave me alone!!" Y/n said, Hanma stocked his tounge out.

Kisaki is still watching them walking in circles, "The Fuck?" He left.

Y/n ran with all her might, Hanma followed.

"FUCK OFF!!! I AIN'T WANNA RUN AGAIN!!"

"HAHAHHA!!!! I'LL CATCH YOU, HUN!"

Once again they ran for hours, Hanma manages to catch her, he bear hugged her

Once again they ran for hours, Hanma manages to catch her, he bear hugged her. Y/n struggled as he placed his long ass legs over hers.

His arms tighten around her.

"FUCK!" Y/n yelled, Hanma laughed like a kid got what he wanted at Christmas.

Y/n gave up and let him cuddle her, Hanma got up and walked off to her place.

———

Y/n unlocked the door and Hanma went in with Y/n in his grasp. She looked angry.

Hanma and Y/n cuddled, well Hanma forced her to cuddle.

Y/n sighed, Hanma softly snored. Y/n eyes began to feel heavy, darkness took over.

———

Y/n stood staring at her PSP, she walked with Emma. Christmas is coming up and she wanted to by early, or else it's gonna get crowded.

"Y/n, get gifts!" She groaned, "Emma, it's too early! Plus, they will find them." Emma sighed, she hugged her arm.

"Ne, Y/n?" Y/n hummed, "If I ever die what would you do?"

Y/n paused her game, looking at Emma. "I... Would cry... But! That will never happen! I'm gonna protect you!!"

Emma blushed she smiled, "uh-huh.." Y/n hummed she walked away with Emma.

———

Y/n had a feeling it's today, she gotten up from her seat and headed out. Fuck, it's cold.

Y/n didn't care, she hopped on her motorcycle and drove off just wearing her tank top and shorts.

She hair is tied into a ponytail, "So, Taiju is the one who caused this... No, Kisaki and Hanma."

Y/n scowled, 'Fuck off, Hanma.' Her thought vanished when she arrived to the church.

Her dream did appear to be this church, Y/n hopped off. She opened the door to the church's and closed.

Taiju looked up, Y/n stood with a glare, "You fucking brat! Didn't I tell you to Fuck off?"

She walked towards them, Mitsuya sighed, "Man, took you long enough. Sorry, I started the conflict." Y/n looked at him, "I'll deal with you later."

Y/n walked up to Taiju, "Who are you again?" Taiju raised a brow, the door opened again, Y/n turned distracted, Taiju punch her face full force.

She fell acting like she's fainted, Mikey entered, "Marry Christmas!!" He paused and looked around, his eyes slightly widened.

Taiju went up to him, instantly swing his fist at him, Mikey fell.

Taiju laughed, "Look! I defeated the 2 strongest!" Y/n got up, her right cheek bruised up.

Mikey also gotten up, "Prayers over." Y/n and Mikey kicked him in the face at the sametime.

The impact left him faint, Mikey looked at Y/n, ''Y/n-Chin!!!" He ran to her. Y/n patted his head.

Taiju got up, "Call the reinforcements, now!" Koko ran to the back, he came back looking lost.

"We lost.." Taiju looked back, Draken stood, the members all beat up to the ground.

Y/n smirked, "Damn! Thought so huh, Taiju?" He growled.

———

Y/n walked, she did inform them she would come over.

She left her PSP and bags home, not wanting to ruin the new years. She smiled, '2006, huh?'

She chuckled, "What's next?" She arrived, "Yo! Mana, Luna!" They turned and smiled.

"Y/n!!" They jumped on her, Y/n swirled both around, "My little angels!!" She smiled whenever she sees the girls.

"Hey, Y/n.." Y/n looked up, "Takashi, how's the face?" He laughed, "Talk about yours, your pretty face got ruined."

Y/n sighed, "It's fine.." "Hey! It's about time!!"

Y/n and Mitsuya's came running, "Hell yeah!! New years!!" They laughed.

"1."

"2."

"3!"

*Bam!!*

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!"

Y/n and everyone cheered, "HEY!! LET'S HAVE A PARTY AT MY PLACE!! MY FAMILY IS FINISH PREPARING!!"

"LETS GOO!!!"

The first time they will ever meet her family, it's gonna be messy.

((Short, I'm tired..))