𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5: "𝙃𝙚𝙮... 𝙔/𝙣..."

((𝙔/𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙔/𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙖.))

☆☆☆★★★☆☆☆★★★☆☆☆★★★☆

SHE ORDERED THE USUAL, MANGO BUBBLE TEA. SHE GOT BOXES OF MACAROONS.

The door to the bakery chimed, she was too focus on her game and food she didn't notice it was them.

The male with hafukuda earrings looked around as Scar face ordered for everyone, he spotted a familiar female playing PSP.

"Wait..." He walked towards her, he smiled, "Y/n.." She furrow her brows, "Sorry, busy.."

He hummed and sat in front of her, the rest did the same, the braided male and glasses male sat on her right.

She rapidly pressed the buttons, male with hafukuda earrings got inpatient, he snatched the PSP, paused and save he powered off, shoved it in his pocket.

Y/n huffed and looked up with anger expression, which morphed into a confused one.

"You look familiar, what's your name?" Y/n tilted her head, Male with hafukuda earrings chuckled, "Izana Kurokawa, guy next to me is Kakucho. Those two are Haitani brothers."

Y/n looked at the them, "Ran." She looked to the glasses, "Tsk, Rindo."

Y/n looked weird out, "I'm Y/n..." Izana nodded, "We know! Don't you remember me?"

Y/n hummed, "Maybe the poison affected my memories..." She started to think.

"Poison?" Izana looked confused, "Oh! Didn't that dude from the battle of Valhalla vs Toman. He said he poison her!" Ran point out.

Izana furrowed his brows, "Poison..."

Y/n snapped her fingers, "You're the boy I saved! You were getting bullied!" Izana nodded, "Yeah! We hung out after that with Kakucho."

Y/n eyed the PSP, she hummed, Izana chuckled, "Order is ready!" He picked up a macaroon and tossed it to his mouth.

Y/n nodded, "I see... I don't remember those two.." she pointed to the brothers, "Because you never met them.."

"Hm, I see. Can I have my PSP back? Not interested in talking to you." Izana huffed, he handed the PSP back.

Y/n went back to playing the final boss, Ran watched. She shifted, her character died, Y/n mumbled.

"Damn! You dead." Ran said, Y/n powered off, "I'm leaving.. " Rindo and Ran stood up and moved.

Y/n left without looking back, Izana looked down, "She doesn't care, huh?"

Kakucho nodded, "Seems like it." Ran smiled, "She beautiful! ❤️" Rindo nodded.

———

Y/n walked, she thought about her dreams, they add up. But, why did they just appear?

To see the future? Maybe the names connect, Astra means Star, and her family names are planets or anything with space.

She got her phone to see it ring, "Hello?"

"Y/n-Chin! We are gonna have a meeting at 8:30pm!!"

"Hm, okay.."

She hung up, walking back to the station back home. Y/n nodded, "Black dragons... Hakkai and Yuzuha... Who is Yuzuha?"