𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧: 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙪!

—Y/N WALKED AROUND IN TOKYO WITH THE GANG. SHE PLAYED WITH HER PSP.

Her fingers rapidly pressed the controller and buttons. They walked somewhere near a trail.

Y/n looked up to see a male with Black faded down to blonde, "Pudding?" She muttered.

Mitsuya chuckled, "Yeah, he really looks like a pudding." Y/n saw him playing with his PSP.

She walked over to him, "Hey, what are you playing?" He jumped and turned around, he saw Y/n busy, looking up sometimes.

"Uh, grand theft auto.." He looked down, Y/n looked up and smiled, "I'm playing that now. I'm Y/n."

He smiled, "Kenma." Y/n sat next to him, "Let's play together." Kenma nodded.

"Wow... Never knew games can make new friends.." Baji said, he thought, Chifuyu wacked him, "Don't think about it."

"Kenma!" They looked up, a rooster looking male stood, "Kuroo." Kenma got up and grabbed his bag, he turned to Y/n, "Bye."

Y/n waved, Kenma ran to Kuroo, "Don't run off like that." "Sorry."

Mikey hummed, "What are we? Extras?" Y/n sighed and got up, "That rooster took my gaming buddy!"

"Hey! I can be your gaming buddy!" Baji yelled, Chifuyu elbowed his sides, "Shut up!"
———

Y/n was sitting at the park, her PSP in hand, "Man, this is hard." She stole a car and now killing random people.

"Y/n." She turned, "Kenma!" He smiled, he pull out his PSP, "Here, let me join." Y/n nodded.

"Oya Oya Oya? Is that your new friend?" The rooster make stared at her, "It's the rooster who stole my gaming buddy!''

"R-rooster?" Kuroo felt offended, Kenma looked annoyed, "Go away, Kuroo."

"Kyanmaa!!" Y/n looked annoyed as well, they ignored him and kept playing.

Kuroo just kept staring at Y/n, she looked uncomfortable, Kenma sighed, "Stop staring at her moron!"

Kuroo hummed, but didn't listen.

"Let's go somewhere else." Kenma and Y/n walked off, Kuroo followed them.

———

Now, at her place, Kuroo stood outside staring in the window. Y/n got up and closed the curtains, "There! Your friend is creepy."

Kenma nodded, "He is." Y/n went back to playing her games.

*Knock knock!*

Y/n got up to answer, "Haru!" Sanzu stood giving a closed eyes smile, "Y/n.." Sanzu looked over at Kuroo who just stared at them.

"Who is that?" Sanzu pointed at Kuroo, "Nobody. He followed us." Sanzu rised a brow, "Us?"

"Kenma and I are friends, gaming buddy!" Sanzu nodded, he felt envy to the kenma boy.

Y/n pulled him in and shut the door, Kuroo went back to staring at the closed curtain.

Kenma sat clearly seeing Kuroo silhouette, "He is so creepy." Y/n entered, Sanzu is behind her.

"Oh, who is that?" Kenma asked, looking at his PSP

"Sanzu, that's Kenma. Kenma, Sanzu!" She pointed at Kenma, Sanzu nodded, he looked at her PSP, paused.

'Man, that rooster is a stalker.' Y/n thought, she felt uncomfortable, Kenma sighed, "I'll leave, Kuroo is just annoying, bye."

Y/n smiled and nodded, "See ya!" Kenma had a smile on his face, "Yeah." At least he can talk to Hinata about his encounter with his new gaming buddy.

Kuroo was dragged by Kenma, he was held by a ear.

Sanzu took his mask off and nuzzled his face into her crook of the neck.

"Hmm, that guy was creepy.." Y/n nodded, "Rooster is."

———

Y/n told everyone about the weird rooster encounter, "That rooster!!" Baji yelled.

Emma thought about hiring a hitman, "Don't worry, Kenma got him."

Mikey hummed, "Is he actually a rooster?"

((What Mikey thought of Kuroo looked like!))

Y/n laughed as everyone else did, Mikey thought what he would look like.

((Somewhere)

Kuroo sneeze, "I think someone is talking about me." Kenma rolled his eyes, "Maybe making fun of you, you literally stalked us."

Kuroo hummed, "No."