𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9: 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

Y/N LAID ON THE HOSPITAL BED, SHE HAVEN'T WOKEN UP YET. MIKEY IS GETTING WORRIED.

Mikey entered, "Y/n-Chin! I'm back! How are you?" No answer, "As I thought..." He say and ate, he talked about Toman is disband.

"Takemitchy is a time leaper... That's awesome!" Mikey said, he stared at her and smiled, "Y/n-Chin... Aren't you gonna wake up?"

"Emma is getting restless! She always check on you everyday too! She brought flowers!" Mikey said, he smiled, "Don't leave yet! You can't meet Shinichiro yet!"

———

Future...

Takemitchy looked shock at the information he was given from Naoto, he gripped his hands together.

"So, you mean... Y/n is dead? Who killed her?" He felt his tears falling, Naoto looked away, "Honestly, she was murdered... Y/n was the top game developer... She is associated with Bonten..."

Takemitchy sighed, a shakey sigh, "Will... I'm able to save her?" Naoto looked away, "If she never became a game developer... Her focus would have been on her murder."

"The one who killed her.... Was her own brother, Wakasei Astra..." Takemitchy froze, "Her own brother?"

———

Y/n was alone, her room is dark... Her eyes fluttered open, she groaned, "Shit!" Her body seem to function correctly.

The heart monitor seem to increase her heart beat, "Hospital?... Oh, yeah." Her remember everything, looking around no one is here in the hospital.

Y/n stayed still, her eyes felt heavy...

———

Izana came in, he sat down and held her hand, "Y/n, sorry..." Izana stared at Y/n, she looked peaceful.

"You know... It's been months... I'm waiting..." Izana sighed and closed his eyes.

"Is that so?" Y/n said, Izana hummed, "Yeah- wait..." He opened his eyes to see Y/n staring at him.

"Good morning." She said, Izana stood up and laid on top of her, Y/n grunted, "Ugh!! You're heavy!! Izana!!"

———

She walked out as Izana was next to her, "So, what happened?" Izana quit as a delinquent.

"Mikey... He formed another gang.. I think Takemitchy is with Draken." Y/n nodded, "I see... Well, gonna go home. I fell dirty!"

Izana followed her like a lost puppy, Y/n sweated, "Man..."

———

Next day...

Y/n drove, she tracked down where Takemitchy is at... How? That's a secret...

Joking, Izana told her...

She stopped, far she could see a group formed around something. She looked closer, "Takemitchy? Draken?" Muttered.

A tall guy came to view, lots of tattoos, she glared, 'He looks weak.' she judged him from afar.

Y/n watched all in play, Draken got punched, this kid came out and kicked South ass.

Remaining is Takemitchy, Draken, and the gang from the kid who beat South.

Y/n drove slowly towards them, "Hey! Draken!" They looked back, Draken eyes widened, "Y/n?"

She smiled and waved, "Yo!"

———

"So, you're telling me you want me to join your gang?" Senju nodded, Takeomi and Wakasa stood behind Senju.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐆𝗼𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬™√ 🎉