𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3: 𝙈𝙤𝙚𝙗𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙫𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 & 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖

((𝙔/𝙣 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙋𝙚𝙝, 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. 𝙔/𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙯𝙪, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙙. 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙯𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢.))

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦❥✦✦✦✦✦✦✦❥✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦❥✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦❥✦✦✦

—Y/N GROANED, SHE LIFTED HERSELF FROM SANZU. AND SMILED, "THIS IS GETTING FUN!"

She cracked her knuckles, as Mikey yelled, "Let's do this shit!!" Toman and Moebius yelled.

Y/n made 6 members faint from her punches, she was filled with excitement with all the fight.

She ducked and swiftly kicked their legs making them fall, she stomped on their stomach.

Y/n round house one and smashed her knee onto another face. She ran towards Draken, she felt he's in danger.

"DRAKEN!!" Y/n pupils expanded, she paused, "Draken!" She ran towards them, but thrown back.

"Ne~ You're fighting me~♡" Y/n growled, Hanma ran and threw a punch, Y/n back away and kicked his sides.

She round house him, Hanma blocked that. Mikey came in and kicked him away, "Go help Draken!"

Y/n nodded and ran, Takemitchy looked scared, "Moron! Help him!" Takemitchy carried Draken on his back, "Gah!"

Y/n helped as they walked, Emma and Hinata already call the ambulance for Draken.

Y/n fell, she felt dizzy. 'Fuck!' She thought, Emma ran to Y/n placing her head on her lap.

Y/n stared up, when Emma came into view she looked away, "Man, how lame.."

"Oh? He still alive?" Y/n growled as Kiyomasa and his little gang came in, she looked at him.

———

Y/n got wrapped in bandages, she insisted to help.

"Kaiōsei! Let me help!" Y/n yelled, Kaiōsei stared and nodded, Y/n has experience of surgery.

Y/n washed and a nurse handed her the blue clothes, she wore gloves. Everyone waited, Mikey came, "Mikey!"

Mikey smiled, "Shh.. we're in a hospital." Emma ran to Mikey, she cried.

"Don't worry, Ken-Chin is strong. Don't underestimate him, plus Y/n is there, she wouldn't let him die." Mikey said, Takemitchy nodded, he had to believe.