"Where am i?..."

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: Bᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: Tʜᴇ Fʀᴏɴᴛ Bᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍs™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Third P.O.V

Sun shined through the window of a dark room. The walls were covered with old CDs and fake vines coming down the wall. An desk sat against the wall with an old cassette tape and player. Along with a few more old objects like newspapers that dated back from 1970 and plant pots with yellow flowers sitting inside it.

Some newspaper even came from 1984 about a mass murder.

Up against another wall was a cow covered bed with plushies, pillows, and a blanket that covered a young red and black female haired girl. An alarm ringed through the room as said girl turned over and hit her snooze button on her phone. It rested right on her nightstand where a bottle of pills sat and a tiny frog statue that was made in 2015.

The girl sat up and swinged her feet over her bed.

Her room

________________

________________

She stood up and walked over to her dresser and grabbed her clothes. A dark maroon crop top, giant black jacket, and light blue jeans. Along with high top dart martens.

Her clothes

_______________

_______________

The girl sighed and went over to her makeup and put on some mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. Getting up and brushing her hair, she grabbed her small leather backpack that held all of her necessary item's. Such as, a small brush, her wallet, pads, extra charger, and a te-shirt. Walking over to her tank where she kept her pet frog, she grabbed some food for them and put it in their tank.

Walking out of her room and down the steps from her apartment. She grabbed her keys and left for her job, walking down the stairs and to the parking lot. Before she could get far however, someone shouted something as she went to turn around and felt something push through her stomach.

She looked down and saw her stomach bleeding, pain rushed through her body as she held her stomach. But before she could do anything something hard hit her head as everything turned black.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Hahhh!!!!"

The female let out a rough gasp as she sat up and looked around.

She was in what seemed to be in a park, looking around she laid on grass as her bag laid next to her. Flowers were slightly around her as the grass looked dead. Indicating it'll be winter soon.

"Where the hell am I?"

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。