"ᑭOᘜᑕᕼᗩᗰᑭ"

╔════════════════╗┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |╚════════════════╝SONG: ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ 𝟼𝙼♫CREATOR: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜᴍs™®0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜᴍs™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

THIRD P.O.V

It was the end of the school year and (Y/n) was internally freaking the fuck out. It would only be three more days before the supposed moving day for the murderer(and the murder of her neighbor). (Y/n) had been freaking out the whole week, making Sadie and everyone else worried for her. Although Ashley, Todd, Larry, and chug never really got to talk to her sense either Sadie or Travis were constantly sticking by her side. They still saw (Y/n) as a close friend of sorts, despite not getting to know her all that well.

It kinda was upsetting, half of the year, they barely got to be friends with her. (Y/n) only ever talking to Sadie or Travis, sometimes the group would even see other people become friends with her in only a month. More progress than any of them had ever gotten. Sadly though (Y/n) was being to panicked as she rocked back and fourth.

Over the past year of her being brought back through time, she reread everything she knew about the case that she could find. Sense her phone for some reason was still connected to her years era by some way, she was able to find the articles online. Once she had started remembering everything and everyone who could have possibly been in this case or past cases having to deal with it or these apartments. That was when she noticed a few people she had met, of course Sadie had no history in these cases. Let alone ever having a big history with the place in general. But Travis...?

She didn't want to believe it, not at all, but the evidence was there. Looking back on the old tapes online, she had seen in the crowd of people, A few faces stuck out to her. A few of them were obviously Ashley and maple. But once she was analyzing the video, she saw Travis amongst the crowd and a young man that looks like one of her classmates. (Y/n) truly didn't want to believe that Travis was there and just wanted to pretend that it was some other person that looked like him. But deep down... She knew it was him... As a way to get her mind off of things, she looked back into the first case that ever had to deal with that murderer. Now knowing his name was sal fisher, a young man with pale to greyish skin and natural blue hair and eyes. He wore a prosthetic mask that was given to him by the hospital in news jersey.