ᕼᗴᒪᒪO ᗰOTᕼᗴᖇᖴᑌᑕKᗴᖇ

╔════════════════╗┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |╚════════════════╝SONG: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝟼𝙼♫CREATOR: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠™®0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     * 
  * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

THIRD P.O.V.

(Y/n) looked down at the short teen infront of her. His white, cracked, mask seemed to stare right into her soul. "Hey!-" before he could say anything else, (y/n) slammed the door in his face. He was stunned by this and turned to the blonde female who was standing a few feet away watching the scene play out. He gave a questioning hand gesture to her as Sadie sighed and walked over. "Sorry about that sal... She's really shy around other people... Trust me it took Larry a whole year to even be able to hang out once with her..." Sadie said with a saddened tone, whispering out the last part. "How about once you join nockfell you have lunch with me, her, and some of our other friends?" She asked the shorter boy who looked up to her. "yeah sure, hope your friend is ok tho, she seemed really freaked out." He said with worry while pointing to the closed door. Sadie looked over to the door in wonder as she pondered. "I hope so too... She isn't usually that scared" "I wonder if it's because of my mask" sal asked before Sadie quickly cut him down. "No! Definitely not that! The girl could watch horror movie after horror and not be scared one bit!" Sadie explained as sal just nodded along. "Alright if you say so, let's get back to my dad though, those boxes are pretty heavy" sal said as Sadie nodded and the two walked out.

(Y/n) sat on the floor listening to their conversation. She felt bad that he must've thought that about his mask. She knew the boy couldn't help it, it wasn't his fault for what happened in news jersey. She sighed as she covered her face with her shaky hands. Without her pills her anxiety has been going through the roof and she couldn't even go and get them sense she doesn't have identification card. You know, the one you use to show that you are who you say you are? Well she did have that card but... It's from the 2000's. You could see the problem with that now could you? 'I should apologize to him... About the whole mask thing... Let alone just shutting the door in his face like that...' she thought to herself before her phone vibrated in her pocket. She grabbed her phone and turned it on to see Larry was calling her. She clicked the green button and put the phone to her ear. "Hey (Y/n)! Wanna hang in my room? You know? Talk about what happened?" He asked in a serious voice at the end. (Y/n) smiled softly "sure... I need to get something off my mind anyway" she said hearing a yes before coughing. She laughed lightly "cool! You still have the key card to the basement right?" He asked "yeah, I'll be down in a minute just give me a hot sec" she replied and got up slowly.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 24, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

☠︎︎ "乃乇 几|匚乇 ㄒㄖ 爪乇" 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡 ☠︎︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें