"That kinda sus bro"

(Warning: Severe Panic attack)

╔════════════════╗┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |╚════════════════╝SONG: Hᴇᴀᴛ Wᴀᴠᴇs 𝟼𝙼♫CREATOR: Gʟᴀss Aɴɪᴍᴀʟs™®0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: Hᴇᴀᴛ Wᴀᴠᴇs 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: Gʟᴀss Aɴɪᴍᴀʟs™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Third P.O.V

Grass crunched under her shoes as the girl walked around the unfamiliar area. Her bag slinged against her shoulder as she looked for the nearest gas station she could find. And being in a social place, she found one pretty quickly, walking in she immediately noticed how old it looked compared to the one next to her apartment.

The cashier looked up, she was a young female who looked to be in her late teens. Her outfit was of one from the 1980's as she wore something similar to the red and black haired girl. A short crop-top shirt along with wide jeans and converse. Her hair was dirty blonde and her eyes were green, she also had three ear piercings and a nose pierce. "Whoa! Cool clothes! Where'd you get them?" She asked as the red and black haired girl walked up to the cashier. Making sure to keep her distance sense the whole "corona vires" that broke out during 2020.

"Oh! Found them at a thrift shop near where I live" she said as the other girl nodded. "Cool, my name's Sadie by the way! What about you mystery girl?" She asked "my name's (Y/n), it's nice to meet you Sadie" (y/n) said as she smiled . Sadie smiled back and sat in her worn out chair "so what brings you here?" She asked "oh um... I actually don't know where I am and was wondering if you had a map or directions" (Y/n) said with a hint of a question.

Sadie sighed "your in nockfell around the old parts of town." She said as (Y/n), on the outside she looked calmed and ok. But inside, she was freaking out...

How in the hell was she all the way out in nockfell?! She lived a state away from the damn town. Not to mention, after that mass murder that happened back in 1987, the towns been almost abandoned.

'That.... Guy who murdered those innocent people... I think he was originally from new jerseys...' thought (y/n) as she sighed. Turning back to Sadie who was staring at her questionably. "Sorry, thank you for telling me! I'm really bad with directions and I was trying to find my home" (y/n) lied as she smiled. Sadie laughed and nodded "nah! It's fine, that's pretty normal here now, people get lost all the time!" Sadie explained as she rest her head on her arms as she stared at (Y/n).