"MOM!!! AM I ADOPTED?!"

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: Bʀᴜᴛᴀʟ 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: Oʟɪᴠɪᴀ Rᴏᴅʀɪɢᴏ™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Third P.O.V

It had been over an month sense working with Sadie at the gas station. She had been saving up her money for food here and there and some clothes like undergarments. She had also been saving up to get her own apartment once again. This wasn't exactly a new thing she had to do, it was just something she was used to at this point.

But she never minded, after all....

...Her mom did say she was good at spending money...

But other than that, her and Sadie had gotten closer and closer over time. It even came to the point where (Y/n) trusted her enough and confessed she didn't have a home and living in a motel for the time being until she did get her own home. Sadie wasn't having it however, the girl didn't want her new found friend to live like that so Sadie offered her to live with her.

Of course this meant that (Y/n) and her would have to split the bill. So that's what they decided on, (Y/n) was so thankful for Sadie being there but she also knew she had to keep the secret that their like at 30 years apart from each other. It reminded her a lot of the story 'Flowers from 1970' granted it was a fanfiction that was sad but oh so good!

Sadly, the house Sadie was living in she couldn't fully pay the rent as giving she lived alone and is still a miner. Also people in the 1980's were still against woman being independent. Well for the most part, it's gotten the slightest better but it was still a thing. Because of Sadie losing her house, after work her and (Y/n) would go and look for an apartment.

Walking down the street both Sadie and (Y/n) were talking as they came up with new ideas for their new home. "How about.... Addison apartments! It's close by to work and school, not to mention pretty cheap and right at our budget" Sadie said as she looked down at a newspaper. (Y/n) hummed as she turned her head to the smaller female and looked over her shoulder at the newspaper.