Maybe A Little Coddling

Merit sprang up screaming in her sleep, hands flailing to fight off an unseen attacker. "No! I didn't tell him! He doesn't know!" Tears stained her face as she fought to free herself from her nightmare.

Niklaus snaked his arm around her chest, over her arms, and pinned her to his side as he lay back down. He kissed her jaw and whispered softly in her ear. "You're only dreaming sweet girl. It's not real. Daddy is here. You're ok baby girl." His spare hand gently traced his finger tips over her hairline and jaw bone. "Come on sweetheart, wake up for me."

Her wails could be heard all the way to the front gate as she fought for her life in her dream. "No! Please! I'm sorry! Don't hurt him!" Her tears slowly dried to hear face as she ran out, but her screams and pleas did not.

After nearly twenty minutes of pleading with her to wake up, Niklaus decided the best way to get her out of her nightmare was to startle her. Since gentle nudges and pleas were not working he decided to go the opposite direction and use aggressive affection.

He settled himself above her, with her arms pinned above her head and her body pressed tightly beneath his, and bit deeply into her throat.

Startled, Merit's eyes flew open at the intense pleasure coursing through her body. She tried to free her hands to grip his shoulders for support. Her screams rapidly changed from terror to need. "Daddy!" Her eyes squeezed shut tightly against the onslaught of sensation.

"There's my girl. Open your eyes for me. Let me see those beautiful eyes." He ran his nose over her cheeks. When her eyes lazily fluttered open he kissed her softly. "Good girl, do you feel better?"

Merit tilted her head up attempting to press her lips to his. When this failed, she whined throwing her head back onto the bed with frustration. "Daddy!"

"No no no." His deep voice soothed her frustration while also making her want him even more. "Use your words. Tell Daddy what you want baby." His eyes wandered up and down her body, tracing over every inch of her delicate pale skin.

"Daddy..." her eyes shut tightly once more. "I need to feel..." her voice choked off as she struggled to express herself. "I need you to control me." The red flush in her cheeks showed him just how much she was laying her vulnerability out for him. She was trusting him to comfort her by proving to her that relinquishing control over herself to him would not result in her pain, but rather in her complete satisfaction. She needed to feel safe and the only way she could express that was by giving up control.

"Of course baby girl. Daddy will take care of you." He smiled sweetly at her, tracing his middle finger from her lips to her naval. "Daddy will make it all better." He cooed as she writhed in anticipation and anxiety.

He lay her back and held her hands above her bed knowing that with this new transition, he was once again more powerful and strong than she was. She was once again his delicate little flower that needed his protection from the terrors of the world.

With her hands out of the way he slowly covered her small frame in tender open kisses from the tender spot of her neck behind her ear, to the even more sensitive spot at her hip. He kissed and licked here while she writhed and whimpered. He listened carefully to make sure he wasn't pushing her past her limits, while administering no less than what she needed.

He reached down beside the bed and grabbed the first item he could that could act as a rope before tying her arms to the headboard with some sort of scarf, before returning to her goose bump riddled flesh. She whimpered and cried that it was to much, but he knew the sweet girl would do more than whine if she was pushed past her limits.

Finally, he traced is extended claws gently down the inside of her hips to her knees, watching her eyes roll back and a breathless scream escape her lips as her body convulsed with pleasure. She was a small, and delicate girl, but near pain was not off the table for this girl. Even some slight pain was wonderful to her. Finally ready to break the tension he dipped his head ever so slowly until his lips were pressed tenderly to her lower pair. Her legs clamped suddenly around his head, bringing him even closer to the nectar that he craved. His lips pulled her little button of nerves into his mouth so that his tongue could trace over it, running it flat against the spot slowly. Agonizingly slow he tormented her.

Several minutes passed as he alternated between kissing her at her favorite spot and dragging her lips and clit into his mouth to assault them. Her body arched off the bed every time as she screamed for mercy. Finally satisfied with the flood of juices drooling out of her core he slide up her body to capture his lips, allowing her to express her frustrations and need with her petal lips and small tongue. She pressed her body up against his attempting to create even just a little friction between the two of them.

Klaus palmed her belly and pressed her back down into the bed firmly. "You are mine sweet girl. I say what you do and don't get." His firm tone only made her core grow more heated. "Do you understand me?"

"Nnnn" she moaned trying to get his lips back. He kept his face close enough that she knew all she had to do was surrender to him and he would make all of it better. "Yes Daddy. I'm your good girl."

"Yes, you are my very good girl." His lips crashed down on hers and he plunged himself deep inside of her ready center. She screamed into his mouth as she rotated her pelvis towards him for better depth. "See? You're a very good girl." He assured her when he came up for air.

With each thrust the two came closer and closer to the edge until finally they both went crashing over the edge into the most intense waves of euphoria they had ever reached. Merit deftly pulled her wrist down from their bindings as if they weren't even there and curled tightly into his chest.

"Thank you." Merit startled when she heard this.

"What did I do?" She sat up a little to look into his eyes.

"You trusted me with your emotions and physical needs." He smiled and kissed her nose before pulling her back down to his chest to hold her once more. "I needed that just as much as you did I suspect."

"Thank you for being the one I trust." She kissed his chest lightly.