6

Chapter 6: Stay Wild, Moonchild

"You banged, Skanky Salvatore!"

"Almost," Nala groaned aloud, happily gossiping with Caroline, the feline featured teenage girl fairing to be a pleasant company to be around. Granted the sheriffs daughter was very opinionated but for some reason, the voodoo practitioner quite liked that.

Apparently, Caroline always felt like a third wheel to Bonnie and Elena and her having Nala felt like she finally had a sustainable friendship with someone who treated her as an equal—it was refreshing.

Sitting comfortable in her pajamas on Nala's dark brown couch, the hand crocheted blanket thrown over her lap, Caroline dug seller into the scandal. "What is almost?"

"Well he kissed me, on both lips." Caroline all but screeched at the information, a bright blush and a smile creeping up on her face. "And his tongue," Rolling her eyes and looking up to the ceiling, the voodoo descendent was feigning for more. "I would beg on my knees to the devil himself for the chance to finish what we started."

"If there was chemistry there, then why don't you?"

"Because," Walking over to the fridge, bare feet smacking against the wood flooring she reached inside to grab some jars of fruit, then reached atop to pick up a few bags of chips. Pitter-pattering back over, she silently offered the option to the girl before her, the bags of chips being taken from her trap as she continued. "—I told him to come find me. I want to come off as sexy and mysterious, not over-eager."

           Rustling the bag for more chips, Miss Mystic Falls adjusted herself on the couch, eyes following the new friends movements as she responded. "You guys made it to second base on the first night of meeting each other, you're way past over-eager."

           Instead of taking her comment harshly, Nala laughed aloud, head throwing back as she grabbed some wine from the fridge. Pouring two glasses and offering one, she plopped on the opposing couch. "I'm just comfortable in my skin," She offered as a plausible answer, taking a sip of the sweet red in her cup. "If I want something, I get it—that's just how I was raised."

           "How were you raised exactly?"

           The question was innocent, but it took Laveau back, she was much too used to being the one observing the information given and never the one giving the information. "You mean how was it like being raised by the daughter of a Voodoo Queen?"

            "I was trying to figure out the best way to ask," Setting down her glass, Caroline brushed the chip crumbs off her hands. "I mean Bonnie's a witch and her ancestry is pretty interesting but your ancestors were known even before I believed in the supernatural."

            "Well, I'll tell you this, the type of magic that Bonnie uses isn't much compared to voodoo. Nature witches draw from natural objects but my family's magic descends from something a little darker."

Before she could delve any deeper into the mysteriousness she called her life, Caroline's phone rang, a frantic Elena on the other end. "Okay, I'll be right over."

Shoulders dropping and a small sad smile on her face, Nala was actually really upset that she was leaving. "No, don't go. Come on, you know you were having so much more fun."

"As true as that may be, we've actually been trying to kill an Original vampire so that I'm able to graduate high school." Collecting her keys and throwing on her jean jacket over her pajamas she promised to come back and send her a wave goodbye.

             On her lonesome and just a little tipsy, she felt slightly ashamed that she was hot and bothered. Her every nerve was on fire like the sparking cords of a cut electrical wire, the hairs on her arms stood up. The mere thought of Damon'a captivating eyes or the salacious upturn of his smirk, or even the sinful slip of his work-of-art tongue.

Just twenty more minutes and she would've known more, she would've felt the oh-so-perfect stretch as he entered her.

Before her conscious got the best of her, she locked the door and scampered upstairs, the growing need between her legs throbbing like a base drum. Hopping into bed and sliding her shorts down her legs under the covers, she slide the beside drawer open, it was mostly empty but hidden a little further back was a sleek black vibrator.

              She'd made sure she charged it a few nights before and Nala was thankful. Clicking the toy to life, the gentle settling soothed her aching muscles. Rolling her hips more eagerly into the vibrating rubber top she clicked the setting a notch higher, pelvis jumping in response.

              "Fuck," She stifled out, her head thrown back and she rubbed the vibe in slow circular motions around her sensitive bud, the wonderful pleasure breaking her out into a gentle sweat—legs lifting higher on their own accord to further expose her needy snatch.

              One last click and the settling on full power sent her eyes rolling in the back of her head, fingers gripping the lifesaver of a toy like a trophy as the continuous vibrations buzzed on her clit.

             Her sheets were soaked, endless amounts of her sacred nectar leaking out like a fountain of youth, her silk sheets soaking up the benefits of her pleasure. Nala didn't stop though, she wasn't a one stop kind of shop, she'd keep going until her little cat couldn't handle a thing more.

While her mind was saying one thing, her body humbled her, the orgasm that shook through her was catastrophic, her sensitive bud throbbing with satisfaction. All of the pent up sexual tension had had enough, bursting its way out and as Nala scooted over to the other side of the bed and curled up into her covers.

.

.

.

Someone downstairs had lost their goddamn mind, a frizzy mop of curly hair appeared from under the covers, she eyes low and full of annoyance. Glancing briefly over to her clock it was literally only eight in the morning.

Still the knocking continued, her bare legs stomping onto the hardwood floor; her steps were haste, eager to her back before her sleepiness wore off. "Do you understand how fucking early it is?"

              "Is that complaining I hear? I'm positive you told me to come find you," Gesturing to himself, he held a proud and somewhat smug smirk. "—here I am."