Chapter 1: New Brother

(Just FYI, if anyone reading this knows me in real life, I just want to say: Don't judge me. if you want to say something about the story just post a comment about it, and we will never speak of this in public. There are also gay pairings in this, so if you are uncomfortable with it, either leave or deal with it. Enjoy!)

This story starts when Izuku Midoriya was about four years old. He was walking through the streets of Musutafu, Japan, going home after playing in the park. His mother had let him go by himself because she had bought a little bracelet for him which was embedded with a tracking chip, and a small button on the top so that if he is ever in any danger, he would press it twice and it would contact his emergency numbers (his Mother's and the Bakugou's) and the police. The wind swirled around him, making the cold air blow on his cheeks and the multicolored leaves danced through the breeze.

The boy was deemed to be Quirkless and was bullied for it, but despite being Quirkless, he had some very unique and beautiful features that wouldn't be found on a normal person. He staggered down the sidewalk with fresh burns and cuts covering his legs and arms. He had gotten the burns from his ex-best friend Katsuki Bakugou aka "Kacchan." Bakugou had just recently gotten his Quirk about a month earlier, which he had found out was Explosions, and when he heard that Izuku was Quirkless, he eventually began bullying him.

Izuku sighed sadly, thinking about when he and Bakugou used to be friends when he suddenly heard the faint sound of crying coming from an alleyway that stood beside him. Izuku paused and debated whether he should go in or not. He eventually decided to go in, and cautiously walked into the alley. As he walked down he heard the crying get faintly louder. Walking farther into the alley, he could see a boy sitting in a corner, huddled into a ball. He looked to be a little older than Izuku, his clothes dirty and ripped. He sported dirty soot-colored hair that was fading into a light blue at the roots. His feet were barefoot and scratched up as if he had been walking for miles without shoes. He had a couple of scratches on his arms and legs and had his face buried into his knees. Izuku walked forward and crouched down in front of the boy.

"Are you... are you ok?" He asked softly, to not frighten the boy in front of him. The boy flinched and raised his head, looking in surprise at Izuku through his bright Ruby red eyes. His mouth quivered slightly, having Izuku notice a small scar that cut over the left side of his mouth.

"Who are you?" The boy asked as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku! What's your name?"

"Shimura..Shimura Tenko..."

"Woah, cool! You're related to one of the greatest heroes ever!" Izuku exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with joy. Tenko seemed surprised at the comment, and his eyes widened a little.

"She was a famous.. A famous hero? One of the best?" He asked, a little excited. He knew his grandmother was a hero, but her being one of the best around, well at least according to this boy, made him beam slightly through his tears.

"Yeah! She was awesome! Her name was Shimura Nana. I watched a bunch of videos of her!" said Izuku. His smile started to fade however when he remembered Tenko crying earlier. "Hey... why were you crying earlier?" Tenko's eyes widened at the question but then started to tear up again.

"Well, I... accidentally... I accidentally killed my family with my Quirk a couple of days ago..." He stammered as more tears started to fall down his cheeks and onto the cold pavement.

"Wait, really?!" Izuku exclaimed, shocked and wondering what Quirk he would have to be able to lose control and kill people. He didn't want to seem scared of the boy, even if the fact that he killed his family frightened him. The ruby-eyed child clearly seemed scared and grief-stricken as it is. "Is it a fire type? It could be, based on how strong it is, but you don't have any burns on your clothes and you don't smell like smoke, so it's not that... Maybe it's an element or earth-based Quirk. There's dirt on your clothes so that could raise the chance of your Quirk manipulating the ground..." Izuku got lost in his muttering, as Tenko stared at him.