Chapter 12: The USJ - Part 1: Villains, Shipwrecks, and Nomus

Izuku scratched behind Trixter's ears as a way to fidget with something as Aizawa went over the lesson plan for the day.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Short gasps and murmurs spread around the room after he stopped.

"Three pros watching us is probably due to the break in earlier. But... why does it always have to be All Might?!" Izuku was torn away from his whining thoughts as Sero spoke up.

"Um, sensei?! What kind of training is this?"

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Kaminari buzzed with excitement at the training idea.

"Disaster, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout!"

"Maybe I can work on my physical strength, and I could also team up with Midoriya-kun to ask for a few tips on using my Quirk for these situations." The blond felt giddy at the opportunity to do a training exercise with his freckled friend.

"Real hero stuff! This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitement!"

Tsuyu ribbited and beamed slightly at hearing about shipwrecks. "I'll finally get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit." Aizawa looked tired as always as he interrupted the chattering class.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." He waited until the students stopped talking, which was almost instantly, to speak once more. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities."

The homeless looking teacher used a remote to open the hidden compartments in the walls to the students' hero suits.

"This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." Everyone began to get up to follow Aizawa's instructions, while Kaminari and Sero walked up to Izuku's desk as the said boy was packing up his stuff, Trixter hopping into his arms when he was done.

"Hey Midoriya-kun! You excited for the training today?"

"Yep! I've been waiting for rescue training to happen for a bit. It'll bring me one step closer to being a better hero! It's good to know what to do in these types of situations, no matter what type of hero you're aiming to be." The trio walked over to the compartments, grabbed their hero costumes, and went into the changing rooms.

"You gonna be wearing your sweet hero costume when we train?" Izuku thought about Sero's question a bit before answering.

"I'll keep the choker on in case I need it, but it all depends on what area I have to work with. I haven't had the opportunity to make it fireproof or fully waterproof yet. Hence, why I avoided Bakugou's explosions during our fight then just let them hit me."

Kaminari hummed in understanding as Sero nodded.

"You should wear your gym uniform for now, so you don't get your outfit dirty or destroyed while you train." Izuku turned to Mineta, smiling slightly at the suggestion.

"Good idea, Mineta." Izuku stripped himself of his shirt, causing Kaminari and Sero to turn away quickly, with light pink on their faces.

"Nice. -.- .- --. . has a way better figure though." Mineta nodded firmly to himself before going into a separate stall to change.

~☆~

Izuku explained once more to Uraraka why he wasn't wearing his hero suit at the moment while he was waiting outside, when Iida blew a whistle, making the greenette flinch at the loud noise. Trixter noticed the movement and licked Izuku's face before nuzzling into it.