Chapter 10: Costumes and Combat

Approximately one week later, Izuku and the others were sitting in class waiting for their hero basic training class to begin, chatting with each other. Izuku was sitting on the surface of his desk, and Kaminari was sitting in Izuku's seat with his head layed on the greenette's lap. The short male was stroking the blond's hair gently, getting slightly shocked now and then because of the friction and the effects of the blond's Quirk, to which he didn't mind that much. Kaminari had a warm smile on his face, and his eyes were closed, leaning slightly into the gentle touch of his kind friend. Sero was also sitting on the desk of Izuku and was leaning gently against the boy.

He ranted quietly in Spanish about Quirk discrimination, while the smaller boy was sketching out blueprints, nodding now and then to show that he was listening to every word that came out of his classmate's mouth, whispering small additions to the topic back. The young boy inwardly thanked his mother for teaching him how to be ambidextrous, so that he could sketch and stroke Kaminari's hair at the same time. Todoroki was also with them, which had been surprising to the other students. He was leaning against the desk, not touching Izuku like the other two students, but smiling softly, enjoying the presence of the greenette.

"Hey, Midoriya-kun?" Kaminari asked, yawning a bit and gaining Izuku's attention. Sero also quieted down to listen.

"Hai, Kaminari-kun? Did you need something?" The soft voice of his friend sent small tingles down the blond's spine. He loved it when Izuku had his attention centered in his direction, it made him feel special and warm inside.

"When do you think we'll be able to get our hero outfits?" He asked, looking up at Izuku. Izuku tilted his head down and looked into Kaminari's sparkling yellow eyes, which were nicely complemented by his small freckles that seemed to glow with electricity at times.

"I have a feeling it'll be either today or tomorrow. I mean, we do need these things for future missions, whether it'll be stealth, infiltration, rescue, or combat."

"Bet you 4000¥ that it'll be tomorrow," Sero said to Kaminari. Kaminari smirked.

"5000¥ that it's today." He bet, sticking his tongue out playfully at Sero. Izuku held back a soft smile as he began to stroke Kaminari's face tenderly, making the latter shiver slightly at the touch, his eyes closing and his freckles starting to give off a soft golden glow as his expression melted into a warm smile. Sero glared lightly at the interaction but smirked.

"Bet. Get ready to lose, Pikachu."

"Not a Pikachu, you stupid tape dispenser." The blond mumbled, nuzzling into the greenette's touch.

"Be nice, you two."

"Bien, chico-conejo. (Fine, rabbit-boy.)" Sero sighed, ruffling the shorter male's hair slightly.

"Okay Sparky," Kaminari muttered, dozing off, his freckles still glowing.

"Good."

A few minutes later, the door opened, and immediately everyone was in their seats. Izuku had fallen asleep and was snoring lightly, only to wake up to Kaminari lazily nudging him awake.

'Thank,s Kaminari-kun.' Izuku lifted his head, noticing everyone staring at the front with stars in their eyes. He fixed his attention on the front of the room and had to hold back a growl as the figure came in through the door, entering more dramatically than he should.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

"All Might." He thought, venom dripping slowly out of his aura. He noticed what he was doing and quickly stopped, gathering his composure as he heard the class begin to whisper to themselves excitedly.