Chapter 7: Nezu

The bell rang, indicating that lunch was starting. Izuku got up and walked to the cafeteria to eat. He entered the large room and found an empty table, headed over, and sat down. He opened his void, and his bento box slid out neatly in front of him. He opened a small container that held a pair of chopsticks and was about to open his Beto when he heard someone call his name.

"Midoriya-kun!" Izuku looked over to see Hagakure waving to him with Momo, Uraraka, Jiro, and Asui. They started to walk over to him, and when they got to the table, they stopped.

"May we sit with you Midoriya-kun?" She asked kindly, smiling at him. Midoriya looked into her eyes and nodded.

"Sure Hagakure-san." Hagakure's eyes widened.

"He did it again. He looked straight into my eyes! ... I think. But how? He can't see me... can he see me? No, that would be silly." She thought, taking the seat on the right side of him. Asui sat on the left side of Izuku while Momo, Uraraka, and Jiro sat on the opposite side of the table, facing them. Momo and Uraraka didn't have food with them, while the other three girls had food in front of them. Some were homemade bento boxes, and some were lunches provided by the school. Izuku then remembered that Momo forgot to make lunch, and Uraraka didn't have the money to pay for food at school. He spun his finger in a circle twice, and two white and pink bento boxes slid slowly out of a void and plopped in front of the two females. The brunettes looked at the boxes in front of them and looked back up at the boy.

"What's this for Midoriya-kun?" Momo asked.

"I noticed that you didn't have time to make any food this morning, so I made some for you. I made too much of it. I just prepared another bento box. Uraraka-chan looks like she's hungry so she can have the second one." Uraraka thanked Izuku and opened the box quickly before pausing and looking at the food. Her mouth melted into a smile, and Momo looked over to her box. The rice balls were shaped into small cats, with veggies and seaweed detailing them. Small pieces of juicy meat and fresh vegetables filled the empty spaces around the rice, creating an amazing and delicious aroma.

𝚄𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘

"Aww, it's adorable!" They both cooed

"Aww, it's adorable!" They both cooed. Momo then turned her attention to her box and opened it, having the same reaction to Uraraka's bento. Her's was the same, but the rice was shaped like pandas instead of cats.

𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘