Last day

*bell rings* I walk out of the classroom to see Bill, Eddie and Richie.

"So what do they do at a bar Mitzvah?" Bill asked.

"They slice a piece of your dick off." Eddie replies.

"But then Stanley will have nothing left!" Richie makes a comment. I laugh and feel a hand on my back.

"S-so Stanley at the bar Mitzvah they slice a piece of your d-d-dick off?" Bill asked. Sorry I don't remember the real things they say!!

"At the bar Mitzvah I read from the Torah then I make a speech then suddenly I become a man!" He replies.

"I think there funner ways to become a man." Richie adds. I roll my eyes.

"More fun, you mean." Stanley states. As we walk past Bowers and his gang Richie says,

"do you think they'll sign my yearbook? Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last March, have a good summer." As he finishes Greta nudged my shoulder to get to the bathroom.

"What the fuck." I say. As I look back I trip on a step.

"Fuck that hurt." I say. Bill hands me his hand to get up.

"Thanks." I say as I continue walking. We get outside and head to the trash cans.

We dump out everything out. I only keep my colored pencils since me and bill always draw.

"Best feeling ever." Stanley notes.

"Try tickling you pickle for the first time." Richie laughs.

"What pickle?" I state. Everyone laughs.

"Whatever" Richie says.

"Hey, what are we doing tomorrow?" Eddie ignores Richies comment.

"I have training." Richie says.

"For what?" Eddie asked.

"Street fighter!" Richie replies.

"That's how you want to spend you summer at an arcade?" Eddie asked again.

"Beats spending it inside with your mother" Richie adds with his hand up for Stanley to high five. Stanley puts it down.

"Shut up." Eddie rolls his eyes.

"What about the Quarry?" Stanley asks.

"We have the b-b-barrens." Eddie looks over to a women standing up.

"Betty Ripsom's mom." Eddie notes.

"She really thinks bettys gonna find her at the school?" I ask.

"They probably find her in a ditch decomposed covered in worms and maggots." Richie states.

" She's not dead she's m-m-mi-missing." Bill corrects.

"Sorry bill she's missing." Richie fixes.

"Anyways, who doesn't like splashing around in shitty water." Richie starts before Henry's goones pulls Richies backpack causing him and Stanley to fall. Belch burps in eddies face. I turn over to see Patrick throw Stanley's kippah.

"You s-s-suck bowers." Bill sticks up for us.

"Shut up bill." Eddie whispers.

"Did you s-s-say something b-b-b-billy? You got lucky because of you brother but the rides over. This summer is gonna be a rough ride for you and your f@got friends." Henry goes in front of bill. I push bill aside and go in-front of Henry.

"Look denbrough you got a girlfriend. She's a pretty one. Surprised she wants you." Henry finished.

"I'm not his girlfriend." I yell.

"Oh so your available?" Henry starts touching my hair stops when Richies slaps him.

"That my sister asshole." Richie shouts. Henry goes to punch him but stops when his father looks over.

"Stay pretty." He says walking away.

"I wish he'd go missing Richie says.

"He's probably the one doing it." Eddie replies. Everyone rides away on their bikes except me and bill.

"Thanks for s-sticking up for me." Bill says blushing.

"No problem. You would do the same for me." I reply. We smile at each other and ride home.

A/N sorry I got a lot of lines wrong. I forgot what they said. Plus I have inner vise my own lines. Just correct me! Sorry for the short chapter!
Word count: 642