Missing

It's been a couple days since neibolt. I've been sneaking out with Bill to go to the quarry when Richie is at the arcade. Today Richie asked if I wanted to go with him, but I said no. Bill is supposed to pick me up for we could have a picnic.

"You've been acting odd lately, Y/n. I feel like you aren't telling me something." Richie gives me a look. 

"What do you mean?" I nervously ask. 

"I've been stoping home and notice your not there. I always see you, and bills bike at the quarry. If you want to go out with stuttering Bill why don't you just stay at his house? You clearly don't want to be with me." Richie screams.

 "Rich, it's not like that. I knew if you knew I was seeing Bill you would react like you did at neibolt. I can't control that I love him." I run out of the house and get my bike. 

"Y/n, your going to regret this!" Richie slams the front door. 

I ride to bills house trying not to cry. I knock at his door and Mrs.Denbrough answers.

 "Oh! Hello Y/n! Come in Bills in his room!" She lets me in. 

"Thank you!" I walk up the stairs fake smiling. 

"Y/n w-what's wrong?" Bill turns around. 

"Um can you close the door it's kind of private." I ask. 

 He gets up and closes the door. 

"Richie caught us sneaking out he thinks that because I'm seeing you I don't love him. He said if I want to see you I should stay here. I think he doesn't want me home.." I start yo cry. 

"W-well if you w-want to stay here you can. I'll h-help you sneak in your house and you can grab your stuff." Bill hugs me tight. 

"Are you sure? I don't want Richie to know you were in my bedroom." I let go.

 "Of c-course." He stand up.

Once me and Bill got to my house I made sure Richie wasn't home. We walked in and ran upstairs. 

"If Richie comes we're going to sneak through the window." I say grabbing some clothes and my hygiene supplies.

We went downstairs to leave and notice Richie was about to come inside. We race up the stairs and hear Richie start yelling. 

"Where the fuck are you stuttering Bill I know your here dumb fuck!" He stomps up the stairs. 

I quickly open my window and we get down the garden fence we have. We run to my front yard and start riding quickly on our bikes. I made sure I had everything. I even brought my hamster cause I have to feed her.

Once we got back to his house we went upstairs. His parents weren't home so we just shut the door. 

"Thanks for helping me." I smile. 

"S-sure. Anything f-for you." He kisses my forehead. 

I put down my hamster cage next to his. 

"Are you sure your parents will be okay with this?" I ask. 

"Y-yes. They l-love you almost a-as much as I do." He stares into my eyes.

 "God denbrough your such a dork!" I laugh.

 We lay down and I fall asleep on his chest. I wake up and notice it's dark outside. I get up to go to the bathroom. 

"Y/n? A-are you okay?" Bill asks. 

"I'm fine. I'm just going to the bathroom." I check my watch and it's almost 6am. 

I go into the bathroom and do my business and step out. Right in front of me was IT. It grabbed my throat and I didn't get a chance to scream.

Bills POV
When Y/n got up I quickly fell asleep after. I woke up around 12 realizing Y/n wasn't with me. My parents went to work and it was just me. 

"Y/n? Are you here?" I yell and just hear my echo. 

I look in Georgie's room and read. 

'You'll die if you try'. 

I quickly get dress and ride my bike to the arcade to find Richie. 

"Richie!" I run over to him. 

"What do you want? See that guy I'm punching I'm pretending it's you!" He continues playing street fighter. 

"It got Y/n!" I yell. 

"What?" He looks confused. 

"IT Richie! IT got Y/n!" I whip a tear. 

He runs out of the arcade and we call the rest of the losers. 

Beverly does go missing they just don't know. 

We ride to Neibolt and we walk in. 

"Stanley we all have to go in. If we don't it's gonna kill us one by one!" I look at Stan.

 He walks in and we all go down to the well area. Mike brought his butcher gun and I grabbed broken fence piece. 

"Hey Eddie you got 25cents?" Richie laughs.

 "I'm not making a wish in that fucking thing!" Eddie replies.

 "Grab that rope. We'll go down and when we see an opening we'll go in!" I say. 

Mike hands me the rope and I go down.

Once we all got down Eddie noticed Stanley disappeared.

 "Stan!" We all yelled. 

We get into the one area and see a 'women' sucking Stanley's face. 

"STANLEY." Eddie yells.

 The 'women' goes away and we go to Stanley. 

He starts to scream. 

"YOU GUYS LEFT ME! YOU ARENT MY FRIENDS YOU MADE ME GO IN HERE!!"

 While everyone's calming him down I see what looks to be... Georgie. I start to follow him and notice everyone screaming my name. I chase after Georgie until I got to the weird looking area. I see Y/n and Beverly floating. I reach to get Y/n and I grab her foot. 

"Y/n! Wake up please! I can't lose you! I love you to much! Your the only person I have left please!" I realize I didn't stutter. 

I see Richie stare at me as he listens to what I said. I look at Y/n and kiss her. Then her eyes popped open.

A/N: Omg only a couple more chapters! I love writing this story. I might make a defending Jacob story so stay tuned!

Word count:1,042