Wedding... 10 years later

When I got up this morning I remembered what today was. Bill and I's wedding day! I rolled on my side and saw that Bill wasn't in the bed. I get up and go downstairs.

"Bill? Are you down here?" I question.

"Oh hey Y/n!" He kisses my cheek.

Over the past 10 years bill has gotten better at not stuttering.

Once Bill starts making breakfast, I head to my office. I go on my computer and just answer emails until food was ready.

"Y/n! B-breakfast!" Bill shouts.

I get up and head to the kitchen. We sit at the table and just talk about later.

"Are you excited?!" I ask cutting my pancakes. "Oh course, w-why wouldn't I?" He questions.

"I dunno just a question. We have half an hour before everyone gets here." I say.

Once everyone arrives, the hair dresser, make up lady, and my bridesmaids all go up stairs.

"Aren't you excited for tonight!" My mother asks. 

"Yes of course! I've been in love with Bill since third grade,"

After about an hour it was time to head to the church.

As I walked in the music in my head seemed odd. It sounded like the music I heard when I was in the sewer with Beverly. I continued to walk down the isle to see my handsome husband reaching out his hand to grab mine.

Y/n thoughts- I could believe this was happening. I was excited but scared, what if Bill didn't love me; what if he was looking at Bev in the crowd.?

I finished my thought as I had to say my vowels.

"Bill, I've loved you for so long I don't know what I'd do without you. Ever since my brothers brought you to my house when we were young, I knew you were the one. Thank you for everything, I can't wait to make more memories with you."

He took a deep breath and started to speak.

"Y/n, you pretty much said it all. I'm so happy I met Richie to bring us together. I'll always be yours. I love you"
Once he said that all I heard was,

"You may kiss the bride."

I lean in and feel his soft lips touch mine. God I love this man. Now it's official. I am Y/n Denbrough.

At the dinner place

I sat down and noticed Richie had the microphone.

"I was never a fan of bill but he got all over my sister. You know once he came for a sleepover and this was in like the 7th grade, I see him making out with my sister. After I vomited seven times I came back in to confront them. That was the nasties night of my life."

I was so embarrassed but I mean I was laughing.

"Nasties isn't a word Rich!"

I shout to make him mad. He looked at me and put up his middle finger. I giggled and went to my gorgeous husband.

And I thought, damn I really won in life.

Then it happened, a red balloon.

A/N: im so sorry it took this long to finish this chapter. School started and I never got a chance to finish it. I hope y'all understand!!
Word count: 536