Sleepover+Bills birthday

Me and Bill set up an area for the puppy to sleep and we headed upstairs. 

"You didn't have to do this you know!" I hug him tightly. 

"Y-yes I did. Y-you helped me t-though so much" he kisses me.

 I felt my cheeks turn pink and i laid on his bed. He took out a piece of paper and started to draw. He took out blue and red colored pencils and told me to hold the red one. 

"What are you making?" I ask.

 "W-well your favorite color is blue right?" He looks at his paper. 

"Yes?" I answer. 

"My f-favorite color is red. So I'm making a b-butterfly with one w-wing red and o-one blue." He finishes. 

I feel a heat wave arrive to my face. I lay on his shoulder and watch him as he makes small details. Slightly after I fell asleep.

Bills POV
Once I realized Y/n was asleep I kissed her forehead and moved her off my shoulder gently. I put away my art supplies and went down stairs. I checked on the puppy and gave her some water and made sure she was okay. I went back upstairs and laid down next to Y/n. Once I got comfortable I felt a hand go on my chest and a face close to mine. I kissed her forehead one more time and fell asleep.

Y/n POV
Once Bill laid back down I put my hand on his chest and pulled close to him. He kissed my forehead and he fell asleep. His birthday was in two days and I had to think of what to get him. It's his first birthday without Georgie, so I thought about the one place we use to go with him. The movies! We always took Georgie there when we were bored. It was our favorite. In the morning:  I woke up and noticed Bill wasn't in his room. I looked out his window and saw his moms car. Shoot! She could've saw me sleeping in Bills bed! What is she going to think? I hope this doesn't change anything.!

Bills POV:
I woke up to hear my door open. I see my mom with a shocked look on her face. I get up quickly and we go downstairs. 

"Why are you in bed with Y/n, Bill? Your 13!!" She starts.

 "M-mom it's not what it looks like. She feel asleep on my shoulder I c-couldn't help it!" I defend. 

"Your lucky I like her! If I didn't you would be in huge trouble!!" She sits at the couch. 

"What did you name the dog?" She pets w/y/n/t/d. 

"O-oh it's w/y/n/t/d!" I say sitting next to my mom. 

I look up to see Y/n walking down the stairs. 

"Morning Mrs.Denbrough." I say in a awkward way. 

"Morning honey! Come sit with us!" She welcomes. 

"Bill, your father is going to be away for a couple days for work. Does Y/n want to stay for another night?" She offers. 

I look at Y/n and she nods. 

"S-sure!" I answer. 

"Okay! Well I'm going to get sleep, leave a note if you go anywhere Bill!" She goes upstairs.

Y/n POV
"Did she see us?" I ask. 

"Yes, but s-she said because it's you she doesn't care." Bill sighs of relief. 

"So should we get ready?" I question. 

"S-sure." Bill walks up the stairs.

 I grab a tshirt and shorts and head to the bathroom. After I finish getting ready I wait for Bill to answer before I open his door.