He didn't stutter once

Me and Bill ride back to neibolt and I think back to the time we saw Georgie. I grab his hand and we look at the door.

"Y/n! Bill! Wait!" Beverly and the other losers ride up to the house.

"You can't do this!" Bev calls.

"Look, you don't have to come in with us. What if another Georgie goes missing or, another Betty, or Ed Corcoran. Are you just going to pretend that it didn't happen? Cause I can't." Bill looks at the losers.

"I go home and all I see is Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. So walking in this house is easier then walking into my own." Bill wipes a tear off his cheek.

"Wow." Richie stares.

"What?" Bev questions.

"He didn't stutter once." Richie looks at her.

I look at bill for a quick second and look back at the losers.

"Shouldn't we keep a look out?" Stanley asks.

"Who doesn't want to come with us?" Bill and I see everyone raise their hands.

"Shit." Richie whispers.

Me and bill have them pull straws and Eddie and Richie got the shortest. We walk in and Richie just had to make a smartass comment.

"Your lucky we aren't measuring dicks" he rolls his eyes.

Me and Bill look around before we noticed Richie went to look in a room with a piano. He picks up a piece of paper and starts freaking out.

"It says I'm missing. IT SAYS IM MISSING!" Me and bill run over.

"THATS THE DATE THATS MY NAME THATS MY AGE!" He screams.

"This isn't real Richie!" Bill try's to come him down.

"THATS MY FACE THATS MY CLOTHES!" Richie continues.

I snatch the piece of paper and crumble it up.

"This is fake Richie. It's trying to play with you!" I hug him.

"Help!" We hear a person say.

We walk up the stairs and look to see who it is.

"Help me please!" A girl coughs.

"Betty?" Bill stares.

"Help!" She says again before getting dragged.

"Oh my god!" I say walking in the room.

Bill, Richie, and I enter the room and hear Eddie.

"Guys!" The door slams shut.

"Eddie! Eddie!" I yell.

Bill try's to open the door but it won't open. Suddenly I hear Richie walking into the door next to me.

"Richie were are you going?" I follow him.

"Eddie, I'm not playing fucking hide and seek!" Richie looks around.

Next thing I knew the door shut.

"BILL! BILL!" I shout.

"Y/N RICHIE OPEN THE DOOR!" Bill calls back.

"I can't!" I cry.

Then these lights came on clowns appear everywhere. I grab Richies arm and look around. Suddenly this coffin opens and me and Richie pull off a blanket. It's a doll that looks like Richie and a picture. I pick it up and it's Bill and Beverly kissing at what looks like a wedding. In the background I see IT holding me by my throat. I show it to Richie and he has me get behind him. He shuts the coffin and two seconds later IT appears. Bill mange's to open the door and me and Richie run out.