Where am i? Battle with IT

Y/n POV
I wake up next to Beverly. I'm in a puddle soaking wet.

"Bev?" I stare.

"Where are we?" She asks.

I lift up my shoulder and hear clown music.

" introducing pennywise the dancing clown! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cheer, you'll die!"

The music dies down and IT appears and starts dancing.

Me and Beverly stare at IT then we start to run. IT jumps off the stage and grabs up by our throats.

"We're not scared of you!" I yell.

"You will be!" He opens his mouth wide and I feel like I'm in a dream.

I see Bill me and two kids. I have a wedding ring on and realize me and Bill got married. I then see all of us losers back but older. Stanley isn't there though. Once I start really paying attention, I wake up to see Bill kissing me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Y-you we're possibly possessed." He hugs me.

Out of my corner of my eye I see Georgie.

"Georgie?" I ask.

"What took you so long? I've been trying to find my way out but I couldn't!" He cry's.

"W-we've been looking for you this whole time! B-but we couldn't find you!" Bill try's not to cry.

"He said I could have my boat back Billy!" Georgie sobs.

"W-was she fast?" Bill questions.

So called Georgie ignored him.

"I want to go home! To you, mom, dad, Y/n!" He cry's.

"I would love to have you home. So would y/n but your not Georgie." Bill starts to tear up.

He grabs Mikes gun and shoots Georgie in the head.

We back up and 'Georgie' starts shaking. He starts growing bigger legs and arms and a clown head.

"Y/n get behind me!" Bill yells I back up and IT stands up.

"KILL IT BILL! KILL IT!" Everyone yells.

"It's not loaded! HEY ITS NOT LOADED!" Mike try's to warn Bill but no one hears him.

Bill try's shooting him but it doesn't work. He backs up and IT starts to walk towards us. Then it grabs Bill by his neck.

"Let him go!" I cry.

"No! I'll take all of you! I'll feed on your flesh! Or you let us be.  I'll just take him and only him. Then you can live on your lives." He laughs.

"G-go!" Bill mumbles.

"No Bill! I can't leave you!" I sob.

"I'm s-so sorry!"

"S-sorry?" It mocks.

"I love you y-y/n." He cry's.

I break down and Richie starts to talk.

"I told you bill. I fucking told you I don't want to die. You punched me in the face, made me walk through shitty water, took my sister away from me. But now, I have to kill this fucking  clown. Welcome to the loser club asshole!" Richie picks up a bat and hits IT with it.

Bill drops to the ground and I run over to him.

I give him a huge hug and help him up.

IT starts turning into our fears.

It starts to become a mummy for Ben but Stanley picks up chains and hits IT with them.

IT then turns into the women and Richie hits it with a bat.

Then it turns into my fear. Losing Bill..

I see a fake Bill getting stabbed. I take a piece of the fence and stab it through his stomach.

"Y-your scared of losing me?" Bill asks.

"We'll talk about it later okay!" I start picking up more objects.

Then it turns into eddies fear.

A zombie looking thing. It vomits Eddie and he freaks out.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!" He kids IT.

Then it turns into Beverlys fear. Her father.

"Hey bevvie, you still my little-." She shoves a poll down his throat.

Then IT starts to back up.

"We aren't scared of you. Y-you didn't kill Y/n o-or Beverly cause they weren't afraid. N-now your afraid. Your gonna s-starve!" Bill walks towards IT.

IT goes to a well and starts departing. Bill grabs a bat just incase.

"Fear!" IT says dropping down.

"We did it!" I hug bill.

We turn around and notice the kids floating down. Bill and I walk towards something.

Bill picks it up and we notice it's Georgie's raincoat. Me and Bill start to cry. Everyone gathers around and hugs bill.

Couple days later

I get ready to go on a date with Bill. We're going to my moms diner.

"Bye Rich!" I say closing the door.

Once I get there I see bill waiting for me.

"Hi!" I kiss his cheek.

We walk and and get our seat. Luckily my mom wasn't our waitress.  We order our regular y/f/f, and we start talking.

"R-remember how you saw your fear and you said we would talk about it later?
Can y-you tell me now?" Bill asks.

"Okay well, when we got into 7th grade and we got close again I was scared that I was going to lose you to Beverly like what happened in third grade. I was always jealous of her.  She was always so perfect but I wasn't!" I share.

"You are perfect! M-maybe you can't tell but I can. That's w-why I love you!" He smiles.

"Stop your going to make me blush!" I laugh.

"That's the point!!" He giggles.

A/N: One more chapter! Thank you if your reading this book still! I say that a lot but I'm so thankful to know people like my book. I really enjoy writing and it gets me so excited when my reads go up!! Thank you for over 80 reads!!

Word count: 955