Sewers

"Y/n wake up we're going to be late!" Richie yells as he hits me with a pillow.

"Late for what?" I ask stupidly.

"We have to meet Bill at Eddie's house." He replies.

I get up to walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and go back to my room.

You change into this with white sneakers and white Nike socks

You change into this with white sneakers and white Nike socks. You put your hair up in a ponytail and head downstairs to see your mother making you cereal.

"Good morning honey! Where are you and Richie going?" She asks putting down my bowel.

"Just eddies." Richie replies pulling his chair out to sit down.

"Okay. I'm working until 12 at the diner. If you guys want you can stop at the diner for dinner it's on me." Our mother says.

"We'll come if we can!" I say taking a huge bite out of y/f/c. (Your favorite cereal)

Once me and Richie finish we head out to pick up bill.

"H-hi Y/n and Richie." Bill waves. We say hello and start riding to Eddie's house. Richie kept making jokes about me and Bill getting married we ignored it.

Richie knocks at Eddies door and hears his mom.

"Eddie get the door please." She mutters.

"Hi guys come inside." He says. "Hi Ms.K" I say polity.

"Hello Y/n. I haven't seen you in awhile. You got so tall!" She says smiling. I smile back and head to the kitchen.

"Take everything except the delicious deals, mom loves them. First you say the barrens now you say the sewers. I mean what if we get caught?" Eddie asks.

"We won't. The sewers are for the public. We're the public aren't we." Bill replies.

Richie opens another cabinet and says, "Are these birth control pills?" Eddie rolls his eyes.

"Yeah and I'm saving them for you sister. This is private stuff." He says without thinking.

"What the fuck?" I say laughing.

"S-seriously." Bill adds.

"Bill I wouldn't be surprised if you said that but Eddie?" He giggles.

I hit his head and we head to the door.

"Where are you guys off to in such a rush?" Ms.K asks.

"J-just my house M-Ms.K. I got a new.." bill try's to think before Richie interrupts.

"A new croquet set. God spit it out b-b-bill." Richie laughs.

"Okay. Eddie don't go rolling around in the grass especially if it's just been cut." She says filing her nails.

"Okay mom." Replies opening the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She says in a smartass way.

Eddie walks over to her and kisses her on the cheek. Richie just HAD to make a comment.

"Do want one from me to Ms.K?" He asks as Eddie pushes us out the door.

"Sorry mommy." He says closing the door.

"Your an ass!" I say laughing. He laugh for a bit and went to pick up Stan.

"Hey guys." He says.

"Hey Jew. How was bar Mitzvah practice." Richie asked.

"Fine. Y/n you look pretty today." He smiles.

"Thank you Stan!" I say with butterflies in my stomach.

I see bill turn to Stanley and give him a look. Like a bro code look. I shook it off and continued riding.

"Hi-ho silver awayyy!" Bill shouts. We go down a hill and I look at bill and feel butterflies. In my head I started hearing voices.

'Do I like bill and Stanley. Do they like me? I love bill but Stanley I love but as a friend. But do I love him?'

I cleared my thoughts and stoped my bike as we got to the sewers.

"That's poisson ivy, and that's poisson ivy, and that's poisson ivy." Stanley points out.

"Where? Where's the poisson ivy?" Eddie asks.

"No where. Not every fucking plant is poisson ivy Stanley." Richie replies.

"I'm starting to get itchy and I don't think this is a good idea!" Eddie shouts.

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Richie asks.

"Sometimes, yeah." Eddie yells back.

"Then you probably have crabs." Richie laughs.

"That's so not funny." Eddie rolls his eyes.

Richie, Bill, and I step in.

"Y/n your going in?" Stanley asks. I nod and walk in.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie looks behind him.

"Nuh-uh that's grey water." Eddie looks down.

"What the hell is grey water?" Richie sarcasticly asks.

"It's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you!" Eddie replies.

I ignore their stupid fight and feel something touch my foot. I tug Bills are and show him what looks like a shoe.

"Guys!" Bill shouts over the argument.

"Shit don't tell me that's." Stanley starts.

"No Georgie wore galoshes." Bill looks down at the shoe.

"Then who's sneaker is it?" Someone asks. I didn't see who.

"It's Betty Ripsom's" I say.

"Shit, oh god, oh fuck. I don't like this." Eddie complains.

"If I was Betty Ripsom I would want someone to find me... Georgie too." Bill states.

"What if I don't want to find them. I mean I don't want to end up like geor-" Eddie cuts himself off.

"He has a point." Stanley agrees.

"You too." Bill answers.

"It's summer!" Stanley starts as some kid splashes in the water behind Stanley.

"Holly shhittt what happened to you?" Richie asks.

The kid could barely stand up. We pick him up and place him on the back of Bill's bike.

"What happened to you?" I ask trying to find where the blood was coming from.

"I was leaving the library and Henry caught me off guard. He took me to the kissing bridge and threatened to carve his name on my stomach. Before he could put the E, I pushed my self off the bridge and headed this way. I heard Henry yelling about his knife so I think he lost it." Ben explains.

"Well we need to get you fixed up!" Eddie gags.

A/N this is one of the longest chapters yet! Thank you if you are still reading. I enjoy making this book. Always feel free to write your opinions in the comments and make sure to describe how I could make my book better!!
Word count: 1,035