𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
season 1
thirteen years after high school musical was filmed at east high, the drama department is putting together a bold new production: high school musical: the musical! a brand new class of kids tackle the roles of gabriella, troy, ryan, sharpay, and all the rest - with more than enough high school drama on stage and off!

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
season 2
in season two, the east high wildcats, who are preparing beauty and the beast as their spring musical, face off against rival school north high to win a prestigious and cutthroat student competition. wigs are snatched, loyalties are tested, and ballads are belted!

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
season three
the wildcats leave the hallways of east high for the ultimate summer at sleepaway camp. but their expectations for the summer quickly changes when they're chosen for a docuseries.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕
season four
tbe wildcats return to the halls of east high thinking that it was gonna be a normal school year. but then, high school musical 4: the reunion gets announced and so does the fall musical. let's just say they're gonna be in for a surprise.

"what team!? wild cats! what team!? wild cats! get your head in the game!"

i do not own hsmtmts or any of it's songs. i only own rue, remy, and any other characters that i may add.