Prologue

Ayanokoji-kun is always listless

Kiyo POV

Hey! Have you ever wondered what true freedom is?

I have.And for me its sleeping,funny right?Well i do have a reason for it
Many made fun of me for giving that answer when they asked me that but little did they known, they could never laughed at me again. Why you ask,cause nobody survived.

I used to spend my time there dreaming about my perfect world where i had friends, a true family and above all a person who actually cares about me and a peron who i can care about,however my dream was too naive.There is no such thing as a perfect world;you have to build one for yourself.

That was the reason i escaped that place and decided to come here,Advanced Nurturing High School, ANHS for short,an institute funded by the government in order to prepare elites to lead the country in the future, yes ELITES. One of the reasons i choose this school due to the fact that outside contact is forbidden hence that man cannot reach me,however I'm a little sad that I won't be able to see may mother,she may be the only person who cared about me and treated me like a human and not a specimen. ( In this story ayanomama is actually one of the instructors.Although she is harsh she cared about her son unlike his father .)

The reason I'm even sane might be because of her.Well she is also the reason i got addicted to sleep.Yes, I am a huge sleep addict ,not because I'm lazy or anything,it's just that it became a habit after spending so much time there.I still remember she would lightly pat my head to make me fall in sleep whenever i was broken or sad,and so i developed a habit of sleeping cause the instru-teachers made me do all kind of activities , if you would even call it that,so that i would become a masterpiece, a genius.I knew that wasn't the case in the slightest, they were trying to kill me , not techically though, I was given such tasks that would be impossible for an ordinary human of my age.The professors were literally trying to see how far the could push 'Us'and until we break . That is the reason why only i survived and nobody else did, mental breakdowns, physical beating, overexaustion, starvation, excetra,excetra.

Enough of that place, after finally getting out of that place with the help of my kind butler I manged to get admitted in this school. Mr.sakayanagi also helped me gat into the school and I'm grateful for that.

Both my 'sleep' and thought were cut short by two students who wore the same uniform as me arguing about give up somebody's seat ,I was in the bus taking a little nap,however it was not exactly a nap since i could hear and sense everything.The girl beside me was watching me very curiously for some resaon, I wonder why.( A/N Guess who it was ) 

Well I just hope i could have a peaceful and lazy life in this school..

End 

.

.

.

So yeah , that's the prologue for the story.

This will act as a short introduction to the story line and a short intro to kiyo's personality.The training he got was much more harsher and so he is even more overpowered and perceptive .Since his mother was with him he also managed to keep some of his emotions.

Hope you enjoyed it.I will upload the next chapter as soon as possible .

Stay curious. Bye~