Chapter 1.2

The unexpected expected encounter

Kiyo POV

The enterance ceremony wasn't that bad. No.....on second thought it was. It was boring as hell. Well it's good that my classmates were nice and didn't bother me except a certain liliac haired loli who was standing right in front of me staring at me continuously.

And because of her the other students were throwing me weird looks, some were curious while some were so jealous that they were giving me a death glare. Especially a thin looking green haired boy. What's his problem? I swear you don't wanna do that just because a gurl is staring at me.Even my neighbor was giving me a curious glance,

Sigh, this is going to be troublesome,why is your daughter like this Mr. Sakayanagi.

It all started a while ago....

After the enterance ceremony ended all the students started going towards their respective classes. I too went towards class A along with some other students. I sat on my seat which was the back corner seat near the window, a seat worthy for a protagonist.

(Wait did you just break the fourth wall? yare-yare now i'll have to nerf you)

Huh what just happened?Where was I ? Oh yeah my seat. The seat beside me read Nishikawa Ryoko and infront of me was a girl with purple hair.I tried peeking but decided against it since I could be labeled as a pervert.

Then my neighbor started speaking,

" Hello, nice to meet you. I an Nishikawa Ryoko." She continued

"Seeing as how we are neighbors I decided to introduce myself"

If I had to say she was certainly beautiful, more beautiful then the black haired girl I talked to before.She had golden hair with blue eyes and a small cute face .I would believe if you told me that she was a foreigner though her ascent was native japanese.

Something like this

Something like this..( is swear if the image didn't load then wattpad is f**king with me.)

As i was observing her face and proportions, I thought that she felt a little uncomfortable, as I was not so socially good at expressing and my face was always drowsy;I tried replying to her but she interjected .

"Eto,s-sorry if i made you feel uneasy, I just wanted to be friends with my neighbor seeing as we are neighbors for the entire year." She said as she put on a sad expression.Hey!don't do that now that makes me feel guilty for my lack of social knowledge.

" No, I should be the one to apologize. You even went out of your way to talk to a guy like me. Anyways, I'm Ayanokōji Kiyotaka and yeah i will be happy to befriend a girl as cute as you." I replied flashing a slight smile and squinting my eyes a little to give off a happy expression. Then i just realized what I said,I called her,a stranger cute. Now she will think I'm hitting on her and be disgusted.