Chapter 2.1

Gaining new pawns

Kiyo POV

Mmmmm, It's been a while since I had a good sleep. Well yesterday was on full throttle so that makes sense. I should get up for a little exercise.

I checked the time and it was 4:30, I always wonder why I wake up so quick despite being sleepy even though I want to sleep. Must be that place's influence.

I got ot of the bed washed my face and brushed my teeth.After that, I did my daily indoor training regimen which consisted of 500 pushups; 250 each hand , 200 V-crunches( Believe me it's intense and it's so hard to do),400 hand stand push-ups, Hmm i should probably get some weights for doing squats, and a ten kilometers run.I researched about the school grounds and found a park with 1km circumference which was 2 kilometers from my dorms.So I ran up there and did 8 rounds,'well let's increase the distance a bit' I thought as I sprinted at full speed towards my dorm. It was already six, So I took a quick shower and changed to casual wear, then I cooked some breakfast , ate it ,changed to my uniform and went towards the door.I also loosed my tie to appear a bit sloppy.Hope they won't say anything..

The class went as usual with me not paying attention to anything and sleeping on my desk.Many were weirdly eying me though.

I went to the cafeteria with Ryoko and her new friends.
Some of them were pretty shy and embarrassed but others were busy teasing Ryoko.I guess that's what's friends do.

I sat there sipping my chocolate milkshake with a smile on my face.I was currently enjoying this moment.
A few days passed and my days went with out a hitch.I also made friends with Shibata and Kito after they approached me for lunch.I was happy that they invited me,so I just went with them.Though not everyone was happy,Ryoko was pretty mad at me for some reason.
It was about six in the evening when I went to the store with Ryoko,her friends,kito and some other guys who were also friends with Shibata.

Kito seemed scary at first glance but he was a pretty nice guy and Shibata was a little too energetic.He also introduced me to a boy named Hirata Youske who somehow became friends since they had the same hobbies.We became friend afterwards though he could barely manage time for us due to the girls. Must be hard being popular.He wasn't here today since the girls dragged him along with them.Also he seemed close with a girl named Kei Karuizawa but it seemed kinda forced, not that it matters.

The other boys went ahead and did their shopping while I was walking behind with Kito.

"A noisy bunch aren't they?"said Kito
"You sound like an old man saying that you know, but yes they are a noisy bunch."I replied.

"Aren't you going to buy something as well? " He asked again.
" No,I have enough supplies for the month.Besides it's always good to save some points." As I said that my eyes fell on a purple haired girl who was looking at the beverage section.I signaled Kito to go ahead as I took out my phone.
One..two..and gotcha.

After the others finished their shopping I told them that I want to take a small stroll around the school alone.
The others left and I was waiting outside the store for someone.If this goes well I can get a good pawn in the class.Saki-chan also had her eyes on her so I think it can be of my benefit if I made her my pawn first.
She came out and I approached her,
"Kamuro Masumi, right?"I asked
" Yes!I am" she said pointing her index finger down.

Ahhhh, what's wrong with people these days?

"Oh,ok I wanted to talk to you about something,if possible privately."
"Huuuh? I guess you are handsome and all but sorry I will reject you no matter what,or not"
" Hmm what are you talking about,it is associated with you so I just wanted to propose a deal"
"No ,I am not interested so go away."
"Will you say the same after watching this?"I then showed her my phone where I captured her stealing a can of beer.I don't know why she does this but well it works for me.