Chapter 1.3

Class D and Ayano

Horikita POV

As soon as I got off the bus I saw the boy standing there for some reason.He was looking as nonchalant as ever, ah! for some reasson it really ticks me off.

He was talking to Kushida-san earlier, I wonder if he noticed it too. As i got off the bus he was staring at me.Huh? don't you have better things to do?

" What are you looking at?" I said with a tiny bit of annoyance.

" You , who else?" Huh? Is this guy serious. Who says that with such a straight face. I instinctively glared at him but it didn't even affect him. Seriously what's with him?

" You seemed to be staring at me for quite a while , I was wondering if you wanted to say something?" Oh i see,so i was caught huh. Well now that he has said it let me ask about it.

" Yes, I wanted to ask if that was a coincidence or intentional?"

" What? " he replied tilting his head to the side. Honestly it looked kinda cu- No no no what am i thinking.It seens like this conversation was for nothing.

" Nothing,I don't want to waste more of my time talking to you. The enterance ceremony has started you should leave as well." I replied as i started walking towards the enterance.

Timeskip after the ceremony

I was assigned in Class D and believe me when I say I hate it to death.The golden haired narcissistic and the last person I would want to be friends with both were in the same class. In addition to that my neighbor turned out to be a playboy called Hasimota Masayoshi  and was constantly bugging me to give me my name.And then comes the perverted looking guy ,ewww.

However some were still acceptable.The tall looking Aaa bald guy and the green blonde haired guy had the decency to at least stay quite.

After a while a young looking women came into the classroom and introduced herself as Chabababshira(Oh i never understood her name) Sae or something.She was our homeroom teacher and seemed to be strict and cold towards her classmates. She the talked about the school rules and S-system and handed us our ids or phones.I was astonished by the amount of points we were given and I was not the only one. Almost every student had a expression of doubt and surpride.There is surely a catch but what?

She left soon after and the green blonde haired stood up and introduced himself as Hirata Youske and others followed the suit. Kushida with her acting manged to grab the attention of quite a lot of students, mainly males.The red haired delinquent looking guy then refused to introduce himself and left.Some others followe his suit and begun to leave as well. I also wanted to leave but was stopped by my neighbor, apparently his name was Hashimoto Mayayoshi?.

" What's the hurry ice princess? You could at stay till everyone finishes introducing themselves" Huh? Whats ice princess? How dare he call me that!

" No, and i suggest you to stop calling me that or else you'll face consequences" I gave a stern reply and started to leave towards the opening ceremony.

Timeskip after the classes

I was walking towards the convenience store where I saw that drowsy looking boy again and he was with a girl! I am seriously surprised that he managed to make friend with somebody and a beautiful girl at that. I entered the store and started grabbing some necessaries.

The guy saw me and waved towards me. Why are you waving at me? I am not your friend or anything. The girl saw me and gave a kind of annoyed look, hey what did I do?

I the started going towards them as the were near the groceries section and I needed some vegetables for todays dinner.

" Hooh, you are approaching us?" Said the girl.