CHAPTER SIXTEEN (PART I)

Chapter 16 Part 1 – She is a Sensible Baby (I)

Lu Yaoyao was excited. She also wanted to have the same beautiful long hair as her two fathers, but of course, her wish couldn’t be realized. After all, she hadn’t formally started cultivating yet. Besides, with such a small body of hers, she wouldn’t look cute anymore if her hair was so long.
Most importantly, Lu Qingyu and Yao Jiuxiao didn’t even know how to properly make a simple hair bun, let alone how to do women’s complicated hairstyles. So even if they could do it, they tacitly pretended not to understand the child’s gesture.

Fortunately, Lu Yaoyao was still young and was easily distracted.

But they were now facing the initial problem: how to style the child’s hair without putting her in pain? Tying their own hair was entirely different than tying others’ hair, let alone a little child.

Yao Jiuxiao made the child cry several times when he tied her hair before, and her reaction after they shaved her hair had left them with lingering fear. This time her hair had finally grown back, but they didn’t dare to shave it again. After all, they didn’t know what kind of terrible aftermath their unknowing action might bring.

Yao Jiuxiao didn’t know how to tie his daughter’s hair, and he felt distressed whenever the child cried in pain. So he turned to look at Lu Qingyu and said with all seriousness: “You do it.”

Lu Qingyu: “…” He didn’t dare to try.

Lu Qingyu looked back at Yao Jiuxiao and smiled: “You will do better if you practice more.”

Yao Jiuxiao: “…” Were they willing to practice directly on the child?

Lu Qingyu: “…” He couldn’t bear it either.

Yao Jiuxiao: “…”

Yao Jiuxiao’s gaze slowly moved and finally fell on Lu Qingyu’s hair.

Lu Qingyu: “…”

Lu Qingyu sneered. Wanted to use This Venerable’s hair as the training tool? Who would be stupid enough to expose his vital point to the archenemy?

Lu Yaoyao tilted her head in confusion.

What are Beautiful Daddy and Beautiful Father talking about? She doesn’t understand.

An hour later, Lu Qingyu and Yao Jiuxiao, who had put their daughter to sleep, stood face to face, surrounded by a dangerous atmosphere.

Lu Qingyu squinted his eyes: “Fight once?”

Yao Jiuxiao nodded: “Do it outside.”

The two venerable walked out of the wooden house and began to exchange blows without a sound. Inside the house, Lu Yaoyao slept very soundly, not knowing at all that her two fathers were currently fighting because of her hair.

After another hour, the two venerable who once again had failed to determine the clear victor sat sullenly in silence. Both refused to yield to their rival, and now they were on a stalemate.

They knew that at least one of them had to practice. The child’s hair still didn’t need to be tied yet, but in two weeks, her hair would grow long enough, so they needed to prepare for the inevitable now.

Lu Qingyu was naturally unwilling. He, the esteemed Devil Venerable, actually had to lower himself to tie a kid’s hair? Did he no longer want his dignity?

Meanwhile, Yao Jiuxiao knew that he couldn’t control his strength very well and was afraid that his daughter would cry in pain again if he tried to tie her hair. In his opinion, however, Lu Qingyu could do it better. After being rivals for so long, Yao Jiuxiao knew that although Lu Qingyu seemed to be sloppy in everything, in fact, he was very attentive to details.