CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT (PART II)

Chapter 28 Part 2 - Her Father and Her Daddy (II)

After they walked out of the barrier, Lu Yaoyao quickly heard lively noises some distance away. She immediately became antsy. She twisted her small body and stretched out her neck, trying to take a better look. Lu Yaoyao saw a large number of demons, all she had seen before, surrounding a super large beast carcass.
Those demons immediately noticed the arrival of the family of three and greeted them enthusiastically.

"Brother Lu and Brother Jiuxiao, you are here!"

"We hunted a spirit beast today!"

"It's been a long time..."

"..."

The demons felt quite awkward. This morning, they originally wanted to invite the two powerful stone demons to hunt together. However, both Lu Qingyu and Yao Jiuxiao were very strong and could easily hunt a spirit beast alone. The Cangshan demons felt embarrassed to invite them, feeling that their group would only hinder the two and take advantage of their strength. Unexpectedly, the hunting group managed to kill a spirit beast so smoothly this time. Moreover, this spirit beast was a high-quality one, which made the situation a bit awkward when the family of three came out.

Lu Yaoyao didn't know her neighbors' inner dilemma as she looked over in curiosity. She had never seen such a large beast before. It was now dead and lying on the ground, like a small hill.

These demons are amazing, ah!

The young cubs were playing nearby. Seeing Lu Yaoyao, they immediately hopped over: "Little cub, little cub!"

After the winter, the little squirrel lost part of his body fat. However, he was still chubby, and his fur was as shiny and fluffy as usual. His family obviously fed him well.

"Hello, uncle!" The group of little cubs stood in a row in front of Yao Jiuxiao and greeted in unison.

Lu Yaoyao was very happy when seeing the little friends she hadn't seen for a long time. She twisted her upper body, trying to get down on the ground: "Father, go down!"

Yao Jiuxiao glanced down. Due to the melting snow, the ground was wet, and the brown soil that was not covered with plants was also muddy. Looking at the dirty ground, he firmly held his daughter in his hands and didn't allow her to sit on the ground.

Lu Yaoyao couldn't persuade her Father to let her down, so she stretched her upper body as far as possible to talk to her little friends. She said solemnly: "I have a name! My name is, Lu Yaoyao!"

"Yaoyao! Yaoyao!" The little squirrel bounced around in excitement, splashing muddy water around. It took him a moment before he remembered to introduce himself: "My name is Xiaoqi!"

The rabbit next to him also said hastily: "My, my name is Shi'er!"

"My name is Sansan!"

"..."

These cubs' names were simple. Like the little squirrel, he ranked seventh among his siblings, so he was called Xiaoqi (Little Seven). Meanwhile, the little rabbit was ranked twelfth at home, so he was called Bai Shi'er (White Twelve). In comparison, the name 'Yaoyao' was really nice. Lu Yaoyao was very happy. After all, this was the name she picked herself.

However, her friends' names were also very nice: so simple and easy to remember.

"Yaoyao, you have grown up!"

"Yaoyao, you can talk?"

"Yaoyao, Yaoyao..."

While the cubs were having their reunions, the adult demons also had their discussion in small voices. After exchanging whispers, one of them, a cat-eared demon, walked forward with a large piece of still-bloody meat in his hands. He wrapped the meat with a piece of leaf and handed it to Lu Qingyu: "Brother, this is for your family's cub. The meat is delicious and tender. Cubs love to eat it."