Welcome to the Dark Side

"Why are you scared?" He asked.

"Why do you do this?" I ask, avoiding his question. Because I am scared, I am terrified actually. This is.. This is weird, unusual behaviour from Joker, and it scares me. I have seen him cut up people's throats, I have seen him threatening small children, I have seen him throw bombs like it was nothing. I have seen him laugh above a dead woman's body, because she 'deserved to die'. That should terrify me, but it doesn't. This, should make me.. I don't know, not scared.

"Because I want to. Because I want you" he says leaning in to kiss me.

I don't turn away. I can't, I won't. I don't dare.

And he kisses me. Slow, but demanding. Dangerous.

I don't kiss back. I don't turn away, I let him kiss me, but I don't kiss back. I don't dare do anything. I can't even close my eyes and enjoy this. Joker let's out a low growl as he breaks the kiss.

"Why aren't you kissing back?" He hisses only an inch from my mouth.

When I don't answer he cups my cheek roughly kissing me hard. This time I let my eyes slowly close, and carefully kiss back. I can feel his lips smirk against mine. He licks at my bottom lip, asking for entry. I don't let him in.

"Jamie.." He warns, but doesn't kiss me on the lips, instead he kisses my neck. Down to my collarbone, and all the way up to my ear.

My hands grasp at the sofa underneath me. What's going on? What's happening? Why don't I push him away?

His teeth bite softly at my earlobe and I can't help but let out a small gasp. "So beautiful.." I hear him whisper. I feel worm all over, am I blushing?

What am I doing? What is he doing?

"Stop" I say weakly. Thank god, I didn't stutter!

Joker growls low into my ear before he pushes himself up, folding his strong arms above his chest. He mumbles some inappropriate words like "Fucking girls", and "why don't she just bloody let me take her?", and my personal favourite "I put the laughter in manslaughter, why is she rejecting me?!".

"Alright!" He yells, "you don't want my lovely, masculine, crazy affection, fine! Let's get to work.." Joker turns sharply away from me, and walked over to his desk, where a black and pink dress, some blue planing papers and open notice book is laying in peace. Joker throws the dress at me, slams shut the notice block, and starts drawing on one of his blue charts. Well, the peacefulness didn't last long...

***

The next morning is a blur of... Well, everything. I woke up in Jokers bed, after have fallen asleep on the sofa the night before, and then got thrown into my clothes smashed on some makeup with the help of Zac and (surprisingly) the joker.

"No, no! Zac! Get your shit together it's al wrong!" Joker grabbed the makeup from Zac's hands and kicked his side into the door and yelled "get lost" before continuing my makeup. Apparently it had to be just right.

"Who is the lucky couple?" I joke smiling up at Jokers focused frown. He simply roles his eyes and continues with a hint of a smile in his eyes.

All done with the makeup I stand up and take a look at myself in the rusty, but surprisingly clean mirror above the sink. I don't know much about makeup, but let me tell you one thing: wow.

A thick eyeliner above my eye, and light pink eye shadow giving my eyes a sharp and catlike look I have to admit looks pretty damn good, and on point lip liner holding on to the matt lipgloss. Joker stands behind me looking over my shoulder into the mirror. Our eyes met and I give him a bright smile.