Silence will fall

The next fem days is quiet. To quiet for anybodys liking.
Joker found his precious gun under his goddamn bed, Harley got arrested (again) for robbery, the other henchmen are working as usual, but it's different somehow. It's more quiet. And the silence is slowly killing us all.

It unfair. It unfair and I hate it with all my heart. I am not angry. Not anymore..
I could be angry at Joker, I know I could. And I probably should too, but I don't want to. Mind is not gone yet, but it's only a matter if time, and I know for a fact that he would want us to be sad, just because his time came before we were ready.

I sight and feed Mind a spoon of water. Mind is sweating, and is groaning. We managed to stop the bleeding, but Zac says he has an internal damage that he can't help with. I turn back to look at Smileys sleeping form in Zac's arms. Zac is in his own little world, thinking about whatever and is stroking Smiley hair.
Maybe something good will come out of this after all. I smile to myself before looking back to poor Mind...

***

The next few days Mind only gets worse. He is alive (if you can call it that), but he sleeps like 23 hours a day, and the little hour he is awake he is in agony, begging us to give him water and let him sleep.
I really don't know when Zac became so good at this nurseling, but for the record he says Mind only has a day left. Two at tops!

When Mind is awake, Smily tends to force on a smile. And as soon as Mind falls asleep he turns away, and when he and Zac are alone, and they think nobody sees them, Smiley falls in Zac's arms crying his eyes out. I see them. I always see them, nobody else seems to, but I do. And honestly I couldn't be more happy(except for the fact that Mind is.. Soon to be dead). Zac is really helping us out here. Smiley needs this, he needs him.
...
He loves him.
In a way. A weird way. Not the sweet-sticky-candy-cotton-pink way people read and dream about. Unconventional. It's funny how a simple realisation like that can stop the world for a split of a second. Stop the world almost as long as a death.

Maybe that's it, you need death or someone you care about so much slowly fade away to see others in a new light. Like a reminder. A sad, unnecessary part of your life, that is so depressing so you cling to anything that can make you happy again. And then find new friends. Or loved ones.

I sight turning around, heading for my bedroom to get a little nap when Joker stops me. "Hey, Mind! Deliver this to Jamie. Urgent" Is all he says before he is gone. Just out of the blue he pops up, gives me a letter that I am going to give to myself, and then he is off. Bloody clown.

When I get to my room, I look half irritated down at the letter. So god damn fucking like Joker to shoot my best friend, and then expect me to do stuff for him. It isn't actually anything I have to do, considering the person I have to deliver the letter to is me, but that's beside the point! He does not know I am me. Because if he knew; I would be dead.

I groan and flopp down on my bed, head first. God, being a girl is beginning to make me sound like a girl....

I look at the letter. Open it? Not open it? Open it later? Open it now.

I open it carelessly, sitting up in bed to sit more comfortably, then I read:

Dear Jamie,
Is this romantic? I think it is. Writing an letter and beginning it with 'dear Jamie' is romantic. And if it isn't; well, I am a clown. What did you expect?

Since I haven't seen you in a while, and I need you to complete my plan, I write this letter so your brother doesn't have to be a middle man. Well, not a middle man in the way of saying he doesn't know what I want you to do. I want you to come and met me in my room tonight. If you need help getting in, I bet your brother would let you in. So no help needed.
Anyway, you have to be here tonight, so tomorrow morning you are going to be ready for the next step in my plan.

Sincerely you know who I am,
The joker.

I look dumbstruck down at the letter.
This is absolutely absurd! I fucking hate how Joker just has to be cute even though he is actually just an arse with no respect whatsoever for anybody except himself.

I forcefully throw the letter away from me. But as the letter is only a piece of paper, and isn't really something you can throw forcefully, it lands on the floor with an soundless elegance.

I sit there looking angrily down at the neatly folded letter, with only a few crinkles on it (caused by myself) and all I want to do is tear it apart.

"NOO! No, Mind no!" I hear Smileys cries from downstairs.

Oh, God no.

I run down as fast as I Can, nearly bumping into the wall on my way in to Mind.

The sight that mets me there is horrible. I have seen some gruesome deaths, with lots of blood and organs all up the walls and the floor is always stinky with blood and bullets. But this? This is taking the cake.

I nearly feel the need to throw up as I sit beside him stroking his hair back.

Mind is laying there on the bed, unmoving. No blood. No organs. No smell. Only, my dear friend Mind. Peacefully, with pale, cold skin. He looks like an statute of himself.

The noises around me is faded. But I just know, there is loud noise and voices all around me.

So now, the silence has fallen.

[[ NEW CHAPTER WOOP
I'm celebrating that this story got 200 comments. So, that's why I am giving you guys another shitty chapter ^^ considering that you actually wanted one O.o

So HUGS FOR YOU (/^-^)/
Till next time madmen ]]