the kiss

"can.. I kinda... you know..." he says shyly.

"can you what?" I ask

he takes a deep breath looking down. then he slowly looks up.

"can I kiss you?" he asks whispers.

I look shocked at him

my face impression just got to be the weirdest shit ever.

I mean, my mouth is hanging open, my eyes are as wide as a humans body after a hungry dog has ripped him up, and my body language is all like 'wtf dude!? You? wanna kiss me!? What the actual hell, man!?'.

"I-I have never... never mind... don't worry, your secret is safe" he says walking to the door and halfway opening it.

I give him a smile before taking on my mask again.

I nod as a thank you.

he looks down smiling.

"hey, do you mind if I.. if we played some games tomorrow? as.. friends? some play station?"

I nod again.

"great! see you tomorrow" he says smiling.

After he shuts the door behind him, I turn and walks back to my bed pulling out the dress from under my bed.

I take a look at the clock

5 pm

wait, already?

better get ready then!

I quickly put on the dress and curls my hair.

make up.. what to do, what to do..

I have no idea on how to do my makeup, otherwise than making myself look like a boy or really simple.

Today I am not supposed to be a boy, neither am I supposed to be simple.

Or maybe I should go for simple? its better to do something easy really good, instead of something hard not so good...

easy it is then!

I put on glossy lip gloss and thick mascara.

I have no idea what more to do so..

(TIIIIMEE SHIP)

I walked into the park to see Joker sit on a bench.

I walked up behind him.

"you are late" he says playing woth knife.

fuck..

"yeah.. sorry" I mumble.

Walking up to sit besides him, but he drags me down onto his lap.

"did you know I hate to wait?" he snaps.

I can feel his knife press into my side.

I keep quiet.

I really don't want to mess with him when he can kill me in matter of seconds.

He slowly takes the knife away.

"but I guess, since you waited for me last time.. we are even" he smirks.

I let out a sight in relief.

the it hits me. im sitting on Jokers lap. oh, god..

"No hello? or good to see you? or.." he leans into my ear and whispers; "I love you?"

the blush on my face right there was probably as red as blood on the walls after killing someone. 

I can feel his lips turn into a big grin.

I am definitely going to get myself killed by making Jokers boredom overwhelm him.

I can't let him win or whatever you call it right away.

"a little to early to say I love you. if you want to pull this off, you should probably work on this relationship rules a little" I say turning my face to look at him.

His face is like stone.

this man give me the creeps. in one minute he is all happy and he smiles, and then in the next minute he is just stone face.

I don't get it.

"maybe I should" he says smiling again. "why won't you give me a lesson?"

"dude, I am a girl. and suppose to be your girlfriend. you can't ask me"

"aw, thats sad to hear! would you give me kissing lessons then?" he says dragging me closer to him.

I am still in his lap.

oh, no. the blush is on its way back. fuck! think, Jamie! think!

"oh, you would like that wouldn't you? but sorry, Joker. I'm not that easy. You have to rake me out for dinner at least once" I say smirking.

"oh, really?" he asks.

I nod.

"good for me we are going to have dinner right now then" he says picking me up bridal style.

what is happening!?

ilook shocked at Joker wrapping my arms around his neck to hold myself up.

"what do you think? five stars or Italian?" he says walking out of the park, "I like Italian, but five stars is you know, five stars!"

I was just about to answer whem he put me down in front of a limousine.

A limousine!?

(sorry for shitty chapter... but I have a friend who says I got to update as soon a possible or that person will die. And ofc I don't want that to happen. sooooo HERE YOU GO BUDDY! I will try to update more often for you guys.
try.
TRY.
Dont expect to much of me. I suck at this xD
kayy~ byebye for now crazy cookies! )