Chapter 11

I parked my car in the driveway and headed inside. Work was tough today. All I need is to sit down and relax. I hung my coat and took off my shoes, I heard Daniel and Pixel chatting in the background. I guess they heard the door open 'cause a minute later they were in front of me begging me to listen about their adventures that day.

" Calm down, one at a time. What happened today?" I quickly asked after the umpteenth time. Pixel decided to take the lead.

" I saw myself in a mirror and went outside! It was great!" No wonder his hair was messed up.

" Whatcha think of yourself?" I asked as I hung my coat. Pixel was overjoyed about this question, so much we all had to sit down and watch as Pixel mimicked what happened.

" I was so nervous about seeing how I looked! The closer I got the more I noticed a teal glow! I'm teal! I- I am so glad you made me!" He ran over to me and attempted to hug my leg. I put my hand down and for the first time, I held him. He weighed almost nothing, I was honestly surprised. Daniel must have remembered this is my first time because he was smiling so much. I held him up till our eyes were aligned.

" Glad you think that Pixel!" I smiled as I began to set him down and he hugged my index finger. It was the cutest thing ever! He went back to Daniel. He sat in Daniel's hand, his legs hang on either side of his middle finger and one hand holding on.

Daniel took over. "Outside was pretty cool too, in the end Pixel did some damage to my hair and it was only fair to do the same to him." We all laughed at that.

After the chat was done we all got up, Daniel and Pixel went to work and I was left alone. I headed downstairs to think of the next project. Over and over I kept coming back to one thing, another AI. Out of all the ideas, making a video game, fixing the toaster, and finally building a robot arm the one thing that stood out in my head was to create another AI. I'll ask Pixel this later when they come home.

I left the basement and decided to just watch a movie.

———————————————

Work had no complications today, which is good.  Daniel found out that Jerald guy took the day off, the second day of working here and takes the day off. When we got home John was still awake. It's unusual, John asked if I could stay here while Daniel got ready for bed. We both agreed.

I hopped off of Daniel's hand and sat down on the end table.

" So what's up?" I asked first, John positioned himself towards me.

" How would you feel if there was another AI?" He spoke. Another of me? That would, that would be great!

" Awesome! It would be yours though, right?" He nodded slowly, this guy was really tired. " Well, I am not too sure if it would be the best idea bit i love it!" I spoke as I heard Daniel heading down the stairs to pick me up. We both headed up to his room.

" So what was that about?" He asked as he set me down by my house.

" He asked if I would be ok with another AI living amongst us. I said sure."

" Interesting... anyway good night. And let's try not to forget size this time." I nodded and headed inside. I heard Daniel rustle under the covers of his bed. I crawled into mine and fell asleep.