Changes and Shocking Revelations

A/N: Sorry for how short this chapter is. I lost all inspiration for it and finished it.

Everyone was resting in a hotel when everyone woke up with a groan. When they managed to wake up, they walked out of their rooms to find that they were several years older than they used to be.

Yang was much taller with a curvaceous body, standing at 6'2 with large breasts, thick thighs, wider hips, and a round ass. Ruby was a unique story altogether. She had grown by six inches, now standing at 6' with a similar body to Yang, but with less growth, more grace and elegance. Weiss had a new form like that of Ruby's while Blake had a figure like that of Yang's and had a new tail to go with her ears. Nora had a more athletic form with her new curves.

As the girls recover, they experience severe headaches.

Ruby: oh my God, Yang......

Yang: *holding her right temple* what?

When Yang looks up at her sister, she sees a beautiful young woman.

Yang: holy shit...Ruby...

Ruby: what happened?

Ozpin: the timeline has corrected itself which has given you your older forms. You may have new memories that will come in soon.

Ruby: dear God...

Several hours later

Yang was outside with her sister and her uncle when a portal suddenly opened. Out came a teenaged boy and older two girls who fell onto the ground on a pile. When the children stood up, they rushed toward her.

The kids: *embracing Yang* Mom!!!!