Having fun with Aunt Ruby

Y/N wakes up with his mother holding him close. He sat up and started to gently poke her face until she stirred.

Y/N: um mommy I can't get down.

Yang: alright I'll get down and pick you off the bed.

Yang gets of the bed, picks Y/N up, and put him next to ruby's face then hands him a marker. Y/N draws a mustache on Ruby face. Ruby wakes up to see her sister and her nephew laughing at her, she then storms into the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror to see that she has a mustache and bushy eyebrows. She yells at Yang angry, while Weiss laugh at her.

Ruby: is it washable?

Yang: of course.

Ruby: thank Oum.

Weiss: you look ridiculous, hahahahahahahaha!

Ruby: *grumbles and gets in the shower*

After that they all showered and got ready for class.

After Port's class they headed for Goodwitch's class.

Velvet: he's so adorable!

Yang: thanks Velvet.

Velvet; what is his name?

Yang: Y/N Xiao Long.

Velvet: Y/N Xiao Long, that a nice name.

Y/N: *hiding behind Yang's legs* H-h-hi.

Yang: come on Y/N, Velvet is a friend of mine and she is really nice.

Y/N: *look up at Yang who nods to reassure him* ok, *walks out from behind Yang's legs with his blanket in his hands shielding his eyes*

Yang: *realizes why Y/N is shielding his eyes* Velvet take off the red tinted sunglasses they are scaring him.

Velvet: *realizing why Y/N was cowering behind the blanket, she takes off the sunglasses* is this better?

Y/N: *looks at Velvet giving her his full attention* cute bunny *tries to touch Velvet's ears*

Velvet bends down to Y/N level and lets him stroke her ears. She shivers before Yang tells him to stop. Y/N then stops stroking Velvet's ears. They walk into the classroom.

Goodwitch: Mrs. Xiao Long please do refrain from bringing children into a public classroom.

Yang: Sorry Mrs. Goodwitch, I didn't have anyone to watch Y/N.

Mrs. Goodwitch: oh is this the little boy you picked up from downtown Vale?

Yang: yes Mrs. Goodwitch.

Mrs. Goodwitch then looks at Y/N and gets down to his level.

Mrs. Goodwitch: hello little one how are you?

Y/N: I'm doing great Grandma!!!

This shocks everyone and causes Glynda to chuckle.

Mrs. Goodwitch: if you want to call me Grandma, that's fine.

With that, the class began and students were gossiping about why Y/N looked so much like Yang. Y/N cheered on Yang in her fight against Mercury. She won by a narrow margin.

Ruby hugs Y/N in to assure him that Yang wasn't hurt. She smiled and said that Yang was fine. Y/N felt that Yang was going to be ok. When Yang walked up to Y/N, she picked him up, sat down and put him back into her lap. they finished the class session and went to lunch.

As the new mother sat next to her child, a burnt orange haired kid walks up to them as Yang feeds Y/N some Beef Tips and Rice.

Cardin: what a moron, can't even feed himself, and look at his little tail. Excuse me, ma'am why is your son so ugly?

Y/N begins to tear up and cry and the whole room was filled with the dark aura of one pissed off mother. Yang then punches Cardin breaking his nose and then proceeds to kick him in the nuts for making her child cry.

Ren: *shocked* Mother of the year award goes to Yang.

Nora: *whispering* holy shit, she went full Pissed off Mama on him.

Jaune: remind me to never upset Y/N.

Pyrrha: duly noted.

Ruby: wow, Yang that was impressive.

Yang: no one insult my son, makes him cry, and gets away with it.

Ruby: ok, hey Y/N lets go get some ice cream.

Y/N: yay!

The friends then go to the counter to get some ice cream. The lunch lady looks at Y/N and gives him his favorite ice cream.

Throughout the day they play pranks on everyone. They drew mustaches on Ren, and put a fake one on Jaune. They giggled and laughed every time. They turned Nora's clothes blue, and Y/N gave Pyrrha flowers that squirted water into her eyes. At the end of the day Y/N fell asleep in his Aunt Ruby's arms. Yang smiled knowing that Ruby and her son spent time together, but she didn't like the fact that team JNPR are complaining about Ruby's pranks. Jaune still can't remove the fake mustache. Nora was able to wash out the blue in her clothes. Ren can't stop laughing at Jaune and himself, and he got the marker off though. He just noticed that he had a unibrow and realized why people were laughing at him. He looked at Y/N and told him something that shocked everyone.

Ren: well done.

Y/N: really?

Ren: yes, I haven't had a good laugh in a long time.