Spending Time with the Family

Y/n woke up the next morning between his parents and wiggled out. He got up and tried to wake up his mother.

Y/n: *shaking Yang lightly* mommy, wake up, wake up mommy.

Yang: *grumbling before slowly waking up* ok, ok, ok I'm up.

Y/n: *holding his stomach* mommy I'm hungry.

Yang: *chuckling* ok, I'll make you something for breakfast.

A few minutes later

Yang gets done making bacon and eggs.

Yang: *putting the plate in front of y/n* here you go n/n.

Y/n: yay! *starts stuffing his face with Bacon*

Yang: *chuckling* is it good?

Y/n: *smiling with bacon in his mouth* mhm!

Blake: *coming downstairs and rubbing her eyes* what are you guys doing up so early?

Yang: well y/n was hungry, so I made him breakfast.

Blake: oh ok. Well I think he should spend time with my parents while we spend time alone.

Yang: are you sure? Will he be ok?

Blake: yes Yang he will be safe with them.

Yang: what about his tails, won't someone judge him or beat him up because he has nine of them?

Meanwhile, Blake's parents are shocked that Yang cares for a Faunus. They realize that they are wrong and that humans can change, but they needed more info. This information had to come from y/n.

Back with Blake and Yang

Blake: he'll be alright. I think he'll be just fine *kisses Yang*

Y/n: ewww, mama is kissing mommy!

Yang: *chuckles* kids will be kids.

4 hours later

Y/n is in the middle of a forest with his grandparents at a picnic. Kali asks y/n a question.

Kali: y/n how do you like your mommy y/n?

Y/n: I love her so much. *smiling*

Kali: how does she treat you?

Y/n: she treats me as if I were her own. I love to snuggle with her. *begins to tear up* Do you not like my mommy?

Ghira: *thinking* smart little bastard.

Kali: no, no, no, well, we used to not like her, but I see no reason why we shouldn't like her whatsoever.

Y/n: *crying* oh ok, please don't send my mommy away, I wouldn't be here. She saved me from the monsters.

Kali: *skeptical* what monsters?

Y/n: *wiping tears away* the big bad bull with fuzzy red hair. He killed my birth mother and left her to die in the ditch.

Kali: *angry whisper* Adam...

Y/n: he also killed my sisters.

Kali: how do you know?

Y/n: he told me that he did.

Kali: *softened* come here little pup *hugs y/n*

That night y/n fell asleep dreaming about his sisters wondering if they were still alive.

A few days later

Y/n was walking towards two Faunus, that looked like his older sisters. They turned around to look at y/n and they had a surprised look on their faces. They both said something that surprised y/n.

???: y/n? Y/n is that you?

Yang catches up to y/n and noticed the two Faunus looking at her.

Y/n: hi mommy!!!

???: mommy? how is this human your mother?

Yang: I found him in an alleyway in the dark parts of Vale and decided to raise him.

A Faunus of the same kind walks up to the one that was talking to Yang

???: I'm so sorry about my sister, please forgive her. We lost our little brother recently and she's taking it hard. We've been looking for him for months now.

Yang: what was his name?

???: Y/n L/n, we hope that our cousins, the Xiao Longs found him. You don't happen to be a Xiao Long would you?

Yang: yes, why?

???: that means that we can show you our true forms. Later of course, there are too many people here.

Yang: ok, but where do you want to meet?

???: In the forest at midnight.

Yang: ok.

Later that night at midnight in the forest

Y/n: *loud whisper* wait for me mommy!

Yang: Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: I couldn't let you go alone, what if you got hurt? I wouldn't have a mommy anymore and I couldn't live with myself.

Yang: ok, but you have to stay close to me, got it?

Y/n: yes ma'am.

They walked deeper into the forest. They found a spot and y/n covered himself with his tails.

???: I see you found us, now we'll reveal who we are.

???: I'm Arya L/n.

???: and I'm Tanis L/n.

Their appearance suddenly changes from 30 year olds to 15 year olds. Yang had to admit they had the curves in all the right places.

Yang: you're from that dream I had.

Arya: yep, so this is our little brother. How are doing today? I know you may not remember me, but I'm your sister.

Y/n: I couldn't forget you, Arya. No matter how hard I tried. The dark is scaring me, I wanna go home now.

Arya: I guess we'll stay with you then. You're with Mrs. Belladonna right? We know her as well.

Everyone heads back to the Belladonna mansion and goes to sleep.