Meeting The Girlfriend

Yang was sitting in a chair in the dining room of one of her uncle's safehouses when Y/n walked into the room and looked up at her with a warm and innocent smile.

"Hey, Kiddo!" Yang said with a smile.

"Hey, mom!" Y/n said with excitement as he ran up to Yang and hugged her with all his might.

"So, who is this person you want me to meet?" Yang asked chuckling and squeezing Y/n in a bear hug.

"Oh, right! I want you to meet my girlfriends, Isabella!" Y/n said with an excited smile while thrusting his arms toward the doorway.

However, no one came.

"I said, my girlfriend, Isabella." Y/n said aloud until everyone heard someone say, "Oh shit!"

Isabella came into the living room with a smile.

Everyone's jaws dropped when they saw Isabella.

Qrow stared in awe before saying "that's my grandnephew" with excitement before giving Y/n a high five

The woman blushes madly before she picks Y/n up causing him to say "woah" as he went up. When Y/n was hanging upside down on Isabella's back, he couldn't help but laugh loudly.

It was over the course of that day that Y/n's family saw the true self of their newest member.

Later that night

Y/n was with Isabella, sitting in her lap with a warm smile on his face. His face was laying against her warm bosom, his skin touching hers as they silently bask in the afterglow of their love. They close their eyes and let go for a moment, falling asleep.