Spending Time with siblings

Y/n and Yang woke up the next morning with little complications. Yang gave him a bath, and helped him put his clothes on.

Yang: now you're all dressed up to spend the day with your sisters.

Y/n: yay *runs off to his sister's room*

Y/n wakes his siblings up and they takes showers and get dressed.

Arya: now y/n we'll be spending the day together, so your mothers can have some alone time. You'll be safe with us.

Y/n: ok!!!

Tanis: he's so adorable!!!

Arya: I know!!!

The trio leave the house and go to the park nearby.

Later that day

Blake walks into the room clad in only lingerie arousing Yang who runs her thighs together.

Yang: Blake? We can't do this now, they'll be right back!

Blake: not for a while.

Yang: alright.

Lemon begins here skip to the next bold text to skip the lemon.

Yang walks up to Blake and begins to kiss her bottom lip pulling at it attempting to gain entrance to Blake's mouth. Blake deepens the kiss moaning, Yang squeezes Blake's ass causing her to moan and allow her to enter her most caverns. Blake moves her hands along Yang's shirt feeling for the buttons. Blake unbuttons Yang's shirt snaking her hands inside, squeezing Yang's breasts causing her to moan.

Blake takes off her shirt and receives the same treatment, only harder. Yang feels Blake's drenched pussy and removes her panties. Blake moans at the touch from Yang's soft fingers. Yang bends down and begins to lick Blake's pussy, causing her to cry out in ecstasy. Yang swirls her tongue in Blake's pussy causing Blake to arch her back from the pleasure. Blake orgasms in Yang's face, her cum covering Yang's lips.

Blake lies on the bed breathing heavily while Yang pulls her panties down and removes both of their bras. Yang straddles Blake's hips and leans down towards her breasts. Yang begins to suck on Blake's right breast while she kneaded the other causing Blake to moan out in lustful bliss. Blake cums in seconds and looks towards Yang expectantly.

Blake: your turn.

Blake flips Yang on her back and begins to finger herself and Yang simultaneously. Yang, meaning, cums on Blake's hand. Blake licks her fingers and swallows the juices in her mouth. Blake straddles Yang's hips and leans towards Yang's face and places a kiss on her lips. Blake moved down towards Yang's breasts. She places her mouth on one of Yang's nipples and pulls on it while pulling the other with her fingers causing Yang to moan and rub her thighs together. Blake then goes down to Yang's pussy and starts to lick the nub before she slips her tongue into Yang's moist caverns. Yang arches her back in pleasure while crying out in ecstasy. Blake swirls her tongue in Yang's pussy causing her to twist and turn before she cums in Blake's mouth.

Blake and Yang intertwine their bodies, pull the covers over themselves, and fall asleep.

Lemon over

Y/n was having the time of his life as he stuffed his face with (favorite ice cream) His sisters looked at him very concerned.

Arya: *shocked* I don't think he's had ice cream in a very long time.

Tanis: *chuckling* agreed.

Y/n just looks at them, smiling with ice cream on his face. Arya gets a napkin and wipes the ice cream off of his face.

Arya: there all better, come on Y/n let's go to the park.

Y/n: yay! Let's go Arya!

The trio head to the park, the twins here wolf whistles as they walk to the park.

Tanis: morons

Arya: agreed

They arrive at the park and y/n runs towards the slide. His sisters chuckle at his antics. Tanis climbs the slide and slides down with y/n in her lap laughing. Arya smiles at Tanis seeing her happy for once in a long time. Arya sees a figure walking towards them. She notices the signature green hair. Tanis stops right before she tags Y/n and looks at the green haired figure. Y/n stops laughing and looks at the figure as well.

Y/n: *whispering* it's the mean lady who makes you see terrible things.

Arya: y/n, is her name Emerald?

Y/n: yes.

Tanis: *concerned* did she make you see terrible things?

Y/n: *whimpering* Mhm.

Emerald: hey guys long time no see.

Arya: *teeth gritting* hey Emerald.

Emerald: *noticing y/n* hey little guy.

Y/n: you're very mean.

Emerald looks at him shocked and she suddenly remembers him. Her eyes widen and she looked at his sisters.

Emerald: well I came by to tell you that someone killed Adam, and I just figured out who. An eye for an eye.

Emerald roundhouse kicks Arya in the stomach before Tanis could react. She used her semblance to cause Tanis to see her dead family. Tanis is horrified and disarmed by Emerald. Emerald's mission was nearly complete: kill the twins and their younger brother. She thought she was more than a match for them until in a fit of rage Arya charged towards Emerald, landing several hits before she too succumbed to Emerald's semblance. Y/n could only look on in horror as his sisters were brought down with illusions. He suddenly felt power surge through his veins. Unbeknownst to everyone else, y/n turned into a Nine tailed fox.

He looked liked this

Y/n used her semblance causeing Emerald to see the horror she brought Vale firsthand

Y/n used her semblance causeing Emerald to see the horror she brought Vale firsthand. Emerald was terrified of what she helped do. She just looked at y/n terrified of his new form. She screamed in terror and told him to stop it.

Y/n: THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY HOME AND NOW YOU MUST SUFFER FOR IT!!!

Emerald: please stop it, please!

Y/n stops it and let's Emerald escape but not before he left her with a nasty mental scar.

Arya and Tanis are released from Emerald's semblance as she runs away.

Arya: y/n is that you? Can you change back?

Y/n: *changing back* yep!

Tanis: come on y/n let's go home.

The trio heads home. Arya walks into Y/n's parent's room and sniffs the air. She smiles knowing what the couple did while they were gone.

Arya: *thinking* y/n is going to sleep with us tonight.

Arya walks back to her room to see Tanis and Y/n fast asleep before she gets under the covers and falls asleep.