The Fears of a child with a mature soul

Y/n spent most of his time around Yang and her friends while keeping a good relationship with his sisters. As he got older, he became more shy and closed off from everybody else. When they noticed, they helped him through everything. Y/n spent most of the time training so he could protect everyone else. He went to Beacon and graduated in the top 10 percent of his class. Afterwards he got married to a a beautiful bunny Faunus, one of his teammates named Talia. Imagine a bunny faunus with a female gym body but with more curves. Talia and y/n had 5 kids in a span of 10 years, each one 2 years apart from each other. Their names were in order, Mark, Arik, Thomas, Arya, and Maya. They were inseparable from their birth. They have a deep love for their father and their mother. They share a deep connection with their family. They enjoy playing with their cousins at the park. Y/n always finds time to spend with them and his wife. He loved them all equally. He always brought them to his mother's house when he needed a babysitter because he wanted to spend some time with his wife. Today he was leaving his children with his mother, for it was one of those days.

Y/n and Talia walk up to Yang's house with their kids in two 2 days before Christmas. They knocked on the door and wait for it to open. Yang opens door and sees her grandchildren who smile as soon as they see her.

Yang: *smiling* hey kiddos, go inside while I talk to your parents.

Y/n's children: okay

When the kids walk inside their grandmother's house, Yang gets extremely serious.

Yang: what happened this time?

Y/n: Gary is throwing a tantrum because he found out that his wife was cheating on him. He's currently drunk and pissed, I don't want my kids to be harmed because of his actions.

Talia: so we thought that it would be best if you could watch them.

Yang: alright, I'll watch them. On one condition.

Y/n: *begins to sweat* w-what is it?

Yang: that you allow me to do Christmas this year, you always stress over the holidays.

Y/n: that's fine, you can do Christmas this year. We'll have cookies right?

Yang: yes, the chocolate chip cookies right?

Y/n: yes.

Yang: I'm going to spoil them. You two have a good night.

Talia: we actually have a mission in a couple of days. We're going to come back to say goodbye to the kids.

The couple leave Yang's house to prepare for the journey to Mistral. The next day they leave for their mission. They said their I love you's and goodbyes.

Maya: bye daddy!

Y/n: bye pumpkin. Behave for Grandma.

Talia: we gotta go now we love all of you. Try not to cause a lot of drama ok Thomas?

Thomas: yes ma'am.

The couple leave on a bullhead, waving at their children. Little did the children know that the only time they would see their parents again was in matching body bags.

On Christmas day, all five of Yang's grandchildren opened their present with smiles on their faces. After a few weeks, there was a knock on Yang's door. She went and opened it to find an officer.

Officer: are you Yang Xiao Long?

Yang: yes, is there something wrong officer?

Officer: no but you may want to come to hospital.

Yang: what's wrong?

Officer: it's about your son.

Yang says goodbye and the officer leaves. Then she and her grandkids go to the hospital as soon as they finished getting dressed. They walked into the room where they found y/n and his wife in the beds after surgery.

Doctor Ludwig: we did all we could, but I don't think he'll survive the night. You may spend your last moments with him.

Yang: thank you so much.

Doctor Ludwig: no problem.

A few hours later the heart monitor emits a loud Beep. Yang watches as her son let's go and she screams.

Yang: noooooo!!!!!

Suddenly y/n wakes up screaming, "noooooo." Yang wakes up ready to kill someone only to find her son crying and while putting his hands to his eyes. She wraps her arms around him and he continues to cry into her shirt. Blake came though the door and walked up to the protective mother and her crying child. Blake then goes back downstairs to tell everyone that y/n had a nightmare. She then went back into Yang's room and got into the bed with y/n and Yang. Yang laid on the right side while Blake laid on the left side with y/n laying in the middle. Y/n held onto a locket of his parents and fell back asleep. He wasn't troubled again for a while.