Part 1: The Beginning

NOTE: THESE STORIES ARE SHORT SO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT MAY BE DEAD

Somewhere in the Village

Uzu forcefully shut the doors of a nearby establishment in the Leaf Village, creating a loud noise that echoed through the streets. "Hurry up, you're so slow," Uzu impatiently remarked to Zumo. Zumo, in response, cautioned his friend, "You're causing trouble, slow down, bro." Uzu retorted, "What do you mean? We're going to be late for the Academy!" Zumo reasoned, "We don't need to resort to reckless behavior." Despite this, Uzu and Zumo proceeded to sprint across rooftops, cut through trees, and rush through the Village, displaying an urgency to arrive at the Academy on time.

*Cut to Jūden*

Jūden expressed his curiosity, "Is this class?" while the Sensei proceeded to name the individuals who were expected to be present.

*Named 12 Random students*

"Jūden Hatake!" Jūden declares, "Here."

"Shiroi Hyuga!" Shiroi responds, "Present as well."

"Kurai Uzumaki!" Kurai acknowledges, "Here."

"Kakudai Nara!" Kakudai affirms, "Yep, I'm here."

Sensai shouted for Uzu Uchiha, but there was no reply. He called out again but still received no response. Frustrated, he screamed UZU UCH, and suddenly, two kids burst through the door and landed in front of him.

"Excuse us, is this Room 12?" Zumo asked. Sensai confirmed that it was, and reminded them that they were late. Uzu quickly pointed out that they hadn't missed a class.

Sensai instructed them to take a seat and commented that he could tell they were Uchihas. Zumo clarified that they were not related. The two Uchihas then proceeded to sit down."

*Fast Forward To 9:30*

"Each of you will demonstrate your skills by facing off against one another," instructed Sensai.

"I doubt it'll be much of a challenge with you losers," retorted Uzu.

"Don't be so sure, Uzu. They might surprise you. Just because you have the Sharingan doesn't mean you're invincible," replied Zumo.

"Let him be cocky. Let's get started!" exclaimed Jūden.

*After 3 fights*

Zumo and Uzu! Sensai shouted.
All right let's do this Uzu, "I'm gonna destroy your ass" said Zumo.

*Everyone stares*

"Hey, hold up bro. Are you guys not taking that seriously?" asked Zumo in a mumble.

On the opposite side of the field, Uzu slowly opens his eyes, revealing his Sharingan, in a mysterious manner.

Zumo Feels the tension rising and Forming his Sharinghan.

Sensei bellowed as the two combatants teleported towards each other, trading blows. Zumo locked eyes with Uzu, attempting to trigger genjutsu, but realizing it only replenished his chakra. Uzu released his grip and reappeared behind Zumo, missing with a swift kick. Zumo countered with a Waterball Jutsu, which narrowly missed Uzu as he dodged to the slide and launched himself toward Zumo. The two engaged in a Taijutsu battle, each attempting to land a hit while predicting the other's attacks. Zumo threw Shurikens to create a distraction, then leaped into the air to unleash a Wind style Technique on Uzu, sending him crashing to the ground. "Shadow clone!" Zumo shouted triumphantly, but before he could celebrate, Uzu grabbed his leg from underneath and hurled him into the air, delivering a punishing kick to his back as he came crashing down.

Sideboys: Naruto Parallel Dimension Hajimeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें