Part 9 : Itachi's son

*Rain pours as Everyone gathers to a tray with flowers and a picture of Shiroi*

*Zumo walks out of the crowd*

"What's the matter?" (Kurai asks)
"Sorry I'm just getting a little emotional, but I'm alright" (Zumo replies)
"Your Sharingan says otherwise."(Kurai mentioned)

*Zumo goes to a clear puddle and sees his sharingan transform to a 3rd tomoe*

"Why, what's wrong?" (Zumo Questioned)

"3rd Tomoe you get it through trauma or Sadness like the loss of a friend or relative" (Sasuke comes and Replies)

"But Sasuke I'm good." (Zumo Confidently says)

"I'll train you since on the 3rd tomoe. But have you checked your heart that's where everything starts." (Sasuke replied)

*Zumo walks up to a near lake and looks at his hand, Zumo forms a fist and looks at the Sky, with drops of Rain pouring on his face, thinking about Shiroi's death and all the good times they had with the 6*

"Zumo!" (Jūden Shouted)
"Yeah" ( Zumo replies)
"After this, the boys wanna hang out and talk for a bit. You down?" (Jūden Replied)

*Zumo looks over his shoulder with Jūden behind him*

"Yeah, sure I'm down." ( Zumo replies)

"Alright cool." ( Jūden says as he goes back to the crowd)

*Transition to the boys hanging out*

"So what are we going to do?" ( Kakudai asks)

"I was planning on going away for a little bit to train for the ambo." (Jūden Replied)

"Wait, what? You're leaving?" ( Uzu replies)

"Yeah I and a friend are training for ambo and we will be out for like 3 years, we start this afternoon." ( Jūden  Replied)

"That's... um, great ya know." ( Zumo replies with a sad look on his face)

"Dont worry I'll be back before you know it" (Jūden Encouraged)

Speaking about leaving im going to, "I'm going to be Train with Naruto for a bit." ( Kurai Says)

"Wait you too!" ( Zumo shouted)

Look Zumo we are growing up at one point we have to take a break and do some stuff but I'll be back in 2 years. (Kurai Replied)

"So is only 3 of us ?" (Uzu replies)

"I'll be here and there in the Village for Shinobi training so I will see you guys like every week or so." ( Kurai Explained)

*Zumo gets up and puts out his hand to Kurai*

*Kurai does the same and handshakes Zumo*

"Well you guys should get going I'll be busy too with Shinobi training, and I'm guessing you 2 will be doing it too?" (Zumo asks)

"Yeah" ( Both Kakudai and Uzu Responded)

"Jūden!" (girl with blond hair comes out of Nowhere)