Part 2 : Back from the Past

*A Couple Months After The First Part*

"Pay attention, everyone! Each of you will need to complete these tests in order to graduate from the Academy and become a Genin," Sensei elaborates. "Your first challenge will be demonstrating chakra control by scaling walls using only your feet. The second test involves Shuriken training, while the third is a difficult challenge involving the Sixth Hokage."

*Everyone surprisingly looks around*

"Hey, the Jūden's old man is also checking us out. Hahaha!" Zumo laughed. "Come on, he's not old, haha. Besides, he could still defeat us all with just one move," Jūden implied. "You better watch your back, Jūden. I won't hold back even if it's your father," Uzu warned. "Jūden, your father is the Hokage, has the Sharingan, and knows over a thousand Jutsu," Kurai explained. "Yeah, but we can still beat him. We just need to have confidence in ourselves," Jūden replied confidently.

*Door opens*

Morning, Shiroi said.

*Everyone stares at Shiroi*.

Welcome back, Shiroi. Please take a seat," said Sensei. "Hey, at least he's walking, Jūden," Uzu teased. "Yeah, whatever you say, Uzu," Jūden sighed.

*At the Hokages office*

Well, things are back to normal after the few incidents. Kakashi emplied.

*Mysterious sound from the window*

Before the sound reached him, Kakashi sensed the presence of a person. "I perceive that you have returned from your mission," he inquired curiously.

Yamoshi replied, "Well, yes, some of it. But mainly, I came to observe the Leaf Village once again."

"I am aware that your statement isn't accurate, Yamoshi. You must have come here with a purpose," Kakashi inquired. Yamoshi glared back at Kakashi with fury and replied, "It's not important. I am only feeling the absence of my younger brother Jūden." Yamoshi quickly switched the topic and asked, "Do you know where he is?"

"

Oh haven't you heard, your brother is at the Academy." (Kakashi emplied.)

"Mmm... isn't he doing the Genine

exams too?" (Yamoshi responded.)

Yeah, if you want can go and watch him or say hi. (Kakashi suggested)

* Yamoshi, sat and thought about it *

You're right, I dont know how long it has been, but I'm going to go see him. (Yamoshi, Said)

*Yamoshi leaves the Hokage's office*

"AND GO!!" Sensei shouted as everyone started walking on the wall.

"Come on, this is so easy!" Zumo screamed. Uzu ran and made it to the top.

"You know, it would have been easier if we did the third test," Uzu explained confidently.

"Ugh, why do we have to do this? It's so easy," Kurai complained.

"You know, the first tests are always the easiest," Jūden pointed out.