Part 7 : Sono Sharinghan

*Lots Of People Cheer*

"Wow!!! That felt good." (Kakudai Shouts)

Yeah, good job. (Uzu replied)

*Everyone Congrats Kakudai*

"Well I should get to the field." (Uzu emplied)
"Yeah good luck man." (Zumo replies)

*Door closes*

"Ugh, this shit hurts." (Jūden talks in pain)

"Yeah, you need to get that checked." (Kakudai responds)

*In the Field*

"Ziro Vs Uzu!!! You may begin!!" (Shinobi Shouted)

During their battle, Ziro demonstrated his skills in wind-style jutsu, creating hazardous winds that Uzu had to dodge by jumping and spinning. Uzu responded with shurikens, but Ziro easily deflected them and closed in on Uzu. Uzu activated his Sharingan and they exchanged punches, but Ziro managed to headlock Uzu and take his kunai knife out. Uzu quickly teleported and kicked Ziro into the air. However, Ziro retaliated with a jutsu that sent hard pressure through his chakra points, hitting Uzu and knocking him to the ground.

As Uzu recovered, Ziro mysteriously attacked him from below. Uzu managed to dodge and used a ground-style jutsu that created spikes on the ground, causing Ziro to fly into a mini Rasengan. However, Uzu stopped Ziro from performing the Rasengan by using a fireball jutsu. Uzu then created three shadow clones and sent them up to Ziro, but Ziro managed to air palm one and push himself towards Uzu.

Uzu flipped back and built up chakra for a ground pond jutsu that shook the stadium. Ziro flew into the air, but Uzu saw through his plan with his Sharingan and teleported to punch Ziro's jaw, causing him to crash to the ground. Ziro got back up and tried to pull Uzu towards him for a finishing blow, but Uzu saw through it and spin kicked Ziro, knocking him back. Uzu then teleported behind Ziro's flying body and kicked it up into the sky, before teleporting on top of Ziro and finishing the fight with a Chidori.

"We Have a winner." ( Shinobi Shouted)

*Everyone praised the winner*

*The wind Starts to Shifts Nature*

Yamoshi Uchiha!!! (Daonzo Screamed)

"It's been a too long old friend."

*The leaf goes under attack*

*people Scream*

"I thought you, were dead?" (Kakashi questioned)

"Well, we all have different Beliefs." (Daonzo replied)

*Yamoshi Pulls out a sword and attacks Daonzo*

"Ahhhhhh, You're dead." (Yamoshi responded)

Yamoshi gracefully backflips into the air, launching a shuriken towards Daonzo who deftly catches it, only to accidentally drop it. "You are special, Yamoshi," Daonzo implies, but Yamoshi interrupts with a sharp shout, "Shut up!!" before attacking Daonzo.

With lightning speed, Yamoshi throws a kick at Daonzo and swiftly teleports behind him with Chidori. Daonzo turns and blocks Yamoshi's attack with his sword, but Yamoshi quickly changes his stance and knocks Daonzo back. Moving with incredible speed, Yamoshi rushes towards Daonzo who responds with a ground-style jutsu, causing the ground to tremble and break.